PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice to have a lil elf....

budgetxjmcknight
05-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Ever tried to hunt down that strange constant noise that only happens when you are accelerating or only when you haven't heard it in a while, think it worked itself out, but no popped up again. Man what it would be like to have a little elf or knome to hang out underside for the ride and tell you hey this noise came from there. What a time/money saver that would be!!!!!!:bang:

Brasscatz
05-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Ever tried to hunt down that strange constant noise that only happens when you are accelerating or only when you haven't heard it in a while, think it worked itself out, but no popped up again. Man what it would be like to have a little elf or knome to hang out underside for the ride and tell you hey this noise came from there. What a time/money saver that would be!!!!!!:bang:

I feel the same way! I've got a few noises I'd like to have an eye on as well. Although, XJ_Wheeler has a little camera that he put under his Jeep and found the culprit of his issue to be his trans mount. I need to borrow that thing from him....

XJ Wheeler
05-29-2013, 12:13 AM
Lol, I've thought of having a monkey for that reason but elves speak, so that is better. :D

If you have kids throw one of them under there, just less educated elves without the pointy ears. :D

cantab27
05-29-2013, 05:02 AM
thats another reason why midgets are cool

4.3LXJ
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Lol, I've thought of having a monkey for that reason but elves speak, so that is better. :D

If you have kids throw one of them under there, just less educated elves without the pointy ears. :D

Another use for the Trunk Monkey?

Azzy
05-29-2013, 08:44 AM
They have one of those... its called a go-pro :)

XJ Wheeler
05-29-2013, 09:29 AM
Another use for the Trunk Monkey?

Good point, just hit the Trunk Monkey button. :D

budgetxjmcknight
06-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I myself have 4 total kids. Guess one under the hood, one under the front, one in the center, then one under the back. I'll have it all covered.