PDA

View Full Version : New Jeep Owner

Hercules
05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Hey everyone. After years and years of wanting a Jeep I finally bought one. I purchased an 01 Cherokee Sport 4x4 with 139k miles. Its perfect. I needed a new vehicle that could carry my new family (first baby due in June, its a boy) and double as something to take camping and fishing. I'm excited about what this Jeep has in store for me. I am not very mechanical yet but I hope to be learning a lot in the next few years. Please be patient with me as I may ask some really basic questions that most of you may already know. Look forward to hearing and reading all the advice. Thanks.

Brasscatz
05-21-2013, 09:22 PM
Welcome!! Congrats on the new addition! Feel free to ask anything you need. We are all friendly here

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

XJ Wheeler
05-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Daniel, first off i want to offer a congratulations on the new purchase of your dream Jeep and an even bigger congrats on the due arrival of your first kid. Thats great, bud.

Welcome to xjtalk! We are a respect based site and don't bash one another. You ask any question you want, we ALL have to start somewhere. And anyone that thinks otherwise still hasn't learned everything. ;) I see you're from Texas, what part? There's many Houston area members (myself included) on here. Thanks for joining us and hope we can help ya make your jeep what you envision.

4.3LXJ
05-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Daniel, you picked the right rig. We drive ours loaded down with gear, camp for days and wheel the mountains. These are the perfect rig for that

MrJefe
05-22-2013, 04:59 AM
Welcome Aboard and Congrats!
Great Choice for a first Jeep!

prerunner1982
05-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the group from Oklahoma and congrats on the kiddo.