PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to try to get my lady friend to pose in a thong leaning over my jeep.

dagod16
04-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Ok, As I get older I get more brave in what I can get women to do. I see all kinds of pics of women leaning over jeeps in thongs. I want my lady friend to do it.

I think she might. Her face will be turned away from the camera which is the angle I will approach when discussing this. Nobody will really see her face.

Then I can post it in the random babe thread.

Do I have any rules to follow so I don't get kicked off.

4.3LXJ
04-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Rules are no nips. On that thong, I wouldn't have her bend over much at all. I think the rule here is leave it to imagination.

dagod16
04-23-2013, 09:05 PM
Hmmmm. so maybe a tool or towel covering her crack, thats hot. Hmmm no nips ok thats easy. Anything else

nickyg
04-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Before you ask your Lady friend, make sure there's room in the dog house.

dagod16
04-23-2013, 10:22 PM
hahaah. Actually it's funny that you say that about the dog house because.... I divorced my exwife because she was a bossy controlling woman and I did not man up and tell her totake a hike ten years ago. Finally I became a man and stopped letting these angry bossy no sex women treat me like dirt. I learned how to say NO and those angry man hating money sucking women avoid me. I will only date women who can cook, clean and act nurturing to me and my kids. I seriously developed the attitude..... If you can't be calm without yelling and screaming then get out.

I will never sleep in the dog house, its my house, I own it so get lost and I make sure every woman in my life knows that I will always have a prenup!!!! The snotty women hate that! The money suckers just don't like that and move on! The ladies that stay I treat fantastic, but I make sure they understand that they can leave any time they want. I'm right up front about it. The good ones don't care the bad ones care and don't date me!!
If you love me then my money don't matter. A prenup does not stop me from sharing my money. It just means she won't get any of it when she leaves or cheats hahahahahah

Ok I asked her and her first response was
"your crazy" :rolleye0012: wait for it, wait for it!!! I asked her again.

I said we can make a sexy classy picture.
waiting on the response

dagod16
04-23-2013, 10:29 PM
:pray:
And BAM I got a response:P

She said"

"Maybe in a month or two after I get some color on my legs".

hahahahahahaha

That's a yes!!!!!!!!!

See if you don't ask then the answer is always NO. What's she going to say
" NO you freak I'm done with you" hahaha. Good I'll move on to the next one."
But she said maybe in a month. awesome.

Ok now we need to think of some poses.

Month or two, not maybe in a few weeks.

dagod16
04-23-2013, 10:43 PM
If she does this then I will do something nice for her. : )

Carves
04-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Whats the big deal about thongs .. :confused::confused:

Down here - lots of us wear em workin on cars, going to BBQs ... and all sorts of stuff ........

:D:D

http://www.souvenirsaustralia.com/images/aust%20flag%20thongs.jpg

dagod16
04-23-2013, 10:46 PM
hahahah. I'm sure we can come up with something.

4.3LXJ
04-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Whats the big deal about thongs .. :confused::confused:

Down here - lots of us wear em workin on cars, going to BBQs ... and all sorts of stuff ........

:D:D

http://www.souvenirsaustralia.com/images/aust%20flag%20thongs.jpg

No bending over in those Carves :D

bluedragon436
04-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Damn thong wearing snow runners!! Got to watch them Aussies!!!

XjJeepacorn
04-23-2013, 11:11 PM
Ok, As I get older I get more brave in what I can get women to do. I see all kinds of pics of women leaning over jeeps in thongs. I want my lady friend to do it.

I think she might. Her face will be turned away from the camera which is the angle I will approach when discussing this. Nobody will really see her face.

Then I can post it in the random babe thread.

Do I have any rules to follow so I don't get kicked off.

Sounds like someone wishes they had a Jeepacorn lol

XjJeepacorn
04-23-2013, 11:16 PM
hahaah. Actually it's funny that you say that about the dog house because.... I divorced my exwife because she was a bossy controlling woman and I did not man up and tell her totake a hike ten years ago. Finally I became a man and stopped letting these angry bossy no sex women treat me like dirt. I learned how to say NO and those angry man hating money sucking women avoid me. I will only date women who can cook, clean and act nurturing to me and my kids. I seriously developed the attitude..... If you can't be calm without yelling and screaming then get out.

I will never sleep in the dog house, its my house, I own it so get lost and I make sure every woman in my life knows that I will always have a prenup!!!! The snotty women hate that! The money suckers just don't like that and move on! The ladies that stay I treat fantastic, but I make sure they understand that they can leave any time they want. I'm right up front about it. The good ones don't care the bad ones care and don't date me!!
If you love me then my money don't matter. A prenup does not stop me from sharing my money. It just means she won't get any of it when she leaves or cheats hahahahahah

Ok I asked her and her first response was
"your crazy" :rolleye0012: wait for it, wait for it!!! I asked her again.

I said we can make a sexy classy picture.
waiting on the response

Good for you standing up for your self bro but expecting a woman to do all the cooking and cleaning her self in this day and age will get you now where just sayin' unless she's the type that will let you walk all over her, or in it for the money. :)

XjJeepacorn
04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
This reminds me of a challenge we wanted to do for the xj picture game back in the day. My old sig for the longest time, and is still in the info about you of my fb was and is boobs beer butts power tools and trucks. We wanted to get all this on an xj lol sadly it was against the rules and we couldn't

dagod16
04-24-2013, 03:19 AM
yes I would love a jeepacorn. hahah I wonder if she would make me a nice turkey sandwich while mudding. ahahahah on rye bread.

She does do all the cooking or cleaning! If she wants me to cook and clean then fine!! Then she can change the oil on the vehicles or snow blow the drive way or mow and trim or put the canopy on the deck or replace the water pump and hoses on the jeep or maybe replace the serpentine belt or the spark plugs, balance check books, sweep the garage, fix all the stuff she breaks and so on!!!. Then I won't mind cooking. One person can't do everything in a household which I still do most of everything already. It's not sexism. This stuff isn't gonna fix it's self. We have a list. She does some stuff and I do some stuff. Don't worry I earn my cooking and cleaning. I EARN IT! Look I understand the plight of the poor lazy woman. I'm surprised some women have the energy to give birth, my god!! Poor things can't do anything but get fat and eat bon bons, awwwwwwwww. :beer:

Sticking up for myself and having her cook gets me the bare minimum!!!

By the way this woman can cook a steak like no other. She marinades it for 24 hours in some olive oil solution she conjures up in the kitchen. I have not used A1 since. Seriously I would invite some of you over for dinner if you were closer to test her cooking. Amazing. I compliment her all the time.

Thank goodness her feet are genetically smaller and can get close to the kitchen sink and stove. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

bigjim350
04-24-2013, 03:47 AM
yes I would love a jeepacorn. hahah I wonder if she would make me a nice turkey sandwich while mudding. ahahahah on rye bread.

She does do all the cooking or cleaning! If she wants me to cook and clean then fine!! Then she can change the oil on the vehicles or snow blow the drive way or mow and trim or put the canopy on the deck or replace the water pump and hoses on the jeep or maybe replace the serpentine belt or the spark plugs, balance check books, sweep the garage, fix all the stuff she breaks and so on!!!. Then I won't mind cooking. One person can't do everything in a household which I still do most of everything already. It's not sexism. This stuff isn't gonna fix it's self. We have a list. She does some stuff and I do some stuff. Don't worry I earn my cooking and cleaning. I EARN IT! Look I understand the plight of the poor lazy woman. I'm surprised some women have the energy to give birth, my god!! Poor things can't do anything but get fat and eat bon bons, awwwwwwwww. :beer:

By the way this woman can cook a steak like no other. She marinades it for 24 hours in some olive oil solution she conjures up in the kitchen. I have not used A1 since. Seriously I would invite some of you over for dinner if you were closer to test her cooking. Amazing. I compliment her all the time.

Thank goodness her feet are genetically smaller and can get close to the kitchen sink and stove. hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah

Well said :D

Sent from my nerdy smartphone

dagod16
04-24-2013, 07:02 AM
What?

My old sig for the longest time, and is still in the info about you of my fb was and is boobs beer butts power tools and trucks.

dagod16
04-24-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks Bigjim350.

Most men won't say it but I will. The bad she men do not like me and thats ok!!!!!!!! It's a daily battle and you must stand your ground.

Ok bijim350 what position would you like? I was thinking her leaning over checking the oil with one leg up no undies and nothing will be exposed and I will take the pic from the side with nothing dirty exposed. She will have my old shirt on to cover the upper section. Just an idea, if not then lets think of something else.
:beer:

denverd1
04-24-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks Bigjim350.

Most men won't say it but I will. The bad she men do not like me and thats ok!!!!!!!! It's a daily battle and you must stand your ground.

Ok bijim350 what position would you like? I was thinking her leaning over checking the oil with one leg up no undies and nothing will be exposed and I will take the pic from the side with nothing dirty exposed. She will have my old shirt on to cover the upper section. Just an idea, if not then lets think of something else.
:beer:

I was thinking something profile like that. you could have fun with it. maybe have her leaning over far enough the shirt isn't needed :D :thumbsup:

Mountain Goat
04-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Ok bijim350 what position would you like?

You might want to put the "g" back in BigJim's name before asking a question like that.....just sayin'....lol

4.3LXJ
04-24-2013, 03:00 PM
:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

EekGirl96
04-24-2013, 03:09 PM
...oh god

I was hoping this was in the "jokes" section...

XjJeepacorn
04-24-2013, 03:50 PM

Luckey man and I agree 100% :) there are some chores that I absolutely cannot stand lol and if I have a partner that I can come to an agreement with then that's fantastic! I've been with the Bon Bon type lmfao! It ain't pretty. Just the way you phrased it before it was slightly male pig like but I get your humour now! ;) cheers!

XjJeepacorn
04-24-2013, 03:53 PM
What?

My old sig for the longest time, and is still in the info about you of my fb was and is boobs beer butts power tools and trucks.

Yep lol

dagod16
04-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Ok lets see. If I have her leaning over the front end of my jeep without undies but I tke the picture from the side so you really don't see any crotch. She could lift her left foot up towards her rear with her left arm reaching and pulling the dip stick while her right arm supports her on something. If she doesn't have a shirt on I am not sure her upper body would be able to hid behind her arm to be hidden enough. MAybe I will hang her pink hand cuffs on the antenna. So funny. I can't wait to take this pic.

FYI.... I am going to take multiple shots.

As for my comments. I'm not a male pig! I just learn to weed out the non family money hungry women who don't do anything or bring anything to the table. I especially weed out those that use sex as a weapon. In fact it brings me great happiness to tell women what I expect. Expect is still a strong word. What I wont deal with I guess is better. Heck if I am taking care of my lady friends daughter and playing and helping her with her bike and picking her up from school then darn right she is gonna cook!!!!! It's funny the non family angry money sucking leaches will not have sex with you when you are nice and polite and loving but they will drop to their knees in an alley for a stranger at a bar, then turn around after you find out and blame you and say that you the man was not loving and caring enough.. SO funny but true. I also don't date women who wear sweat pants at all. Dress up a bit.

I am a man and I say NO. Welcome to my club guys.

I can't wait for her to take this pose. OMG

SeniorGustas
04-24-2013, 06:28 PM
my girlfriend asked me to do this same thing on her pink honda

XjJeepacorn
04-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Ok lets see. If I have her leaning over the front end of my jeep without undies but I tke the picture from the side so you really don't see any crotch. She could lift her left foot up towards her rear with her left arm reaching and pulling the dip stick while her right arm supports her on something. If she doesn't have a shirt on I am not sure her upper body would be able to hid behind her arm to be hidden enough. MAybe I will hang her pink hand cuffs on the antenna. So funny. I can't wait to take this pic.

As for my comments. I'm not a male pig! I just learn to weed out the non family money hungry women who don't do anything or bring anything to the table. I especially weed out those that use sex as a weapon. In fact it brings me great happiness to tell women what I expect. Expect is still a strong word. What I wont deal with I guess is better. Heck if I am taking care of my lady friends daughter and playing and helping her with her bike and picking her up from school then darn right she is gonna cook!!!!! It's funny the non family angry money sucking leaches will not have sex with you when you are nice and polite and loving but they will drop to their knees in an alley for a stranger at a bar, then turn around after you find out and blame you and say that you the man was not loving and caring enough.. SO funny but true. I also don't date women who wear sweat pants at all. Dress up a bit.

That's all you guys have on your mind eh ??? Having a beautiful woman reaching for the dip stick???? Lmao ;)

Thumbs up! May 24 is my first big wheeling long weekend up north. I think this trip will be to cold for bikini wheelin but we'll see pry to the jeep gods for nice warm Ontario north country lol ;)

dagod16
04-24-2013, 06:38 PM
hahahahah. You must have a great figure then. hahahahahah I can't stop laughing. This is one of those things that's kinda a double standard. Men usually don't pose like that. hahahaha

XjJeepacorn
04-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Lmao!!! That's me in my avatar, last summer

Brasscatz
04-24-2013, 07:26 PM

As for the arms covering up the chest, we only have a "no nip" policy :D :poke:

And as long as the relationship between a man and a woman is 50/50 and there's compromise and communication, you should be alright. Oh... and sweat pants can be sexy ;) the elastic waistbands are nice :rolleye0012:

Mountain Goat
04-24-2013, 08:15 PM

^^^^Works for me^^^^

nickyg
04-24-2013, 09:16 PM
Well, If she don't pose for you. Let me know and I'll come over and do it. I got a good set of boobs going on. I might as well put em to work. should I shave em first?

Mountain Goat
04-24-2013, 09:19 PM
Well, If she don't pose for you. Let me know and I'll come over and do it. I got a good set of boobs going on. I might as well put em to work. should I shave em first?

Fold the hair over the nipple and it should be considered covered....lol

dagod16
04-24-2013, 11:03 PM
Lets be specific.. Spandex pants and sweatpants are two separate items.

Don't wory she is doing her 50%. omg. She is a loyal faithful dirty filthty woman.:smiley-bounce015::smiley-bounce015:

Brasscatz
04-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol, yes, they are two very different items. However, every single one of those pictures were of one type of sweat pant or another ;)

Either way, no worries. Everybody has different tastes

bigjim350
04-24-2013, 11:19 PM
After you take the pics and then realize there a few that cant be posted because they are too bad (good), would you please email them to me :D

dagod16
04-25-2013, 07:22 PM
She did agree to do the pics, you bet I will post what I can right here and yes , when I post the pics you guy can email me and let me know if you want the secret pics I will send them out. : )

I am thinking of all kinds of dirty poses. mmmmmmmm

Jeepacorn you look great in your pic. If you ever come through Clinton IL I would love to get some better pictures for you to post. Strictly for your benefit.

XjJeepacorn
04-25-2013, 09:29 PM
Riiiiiiight lmao

XjJeepacorn
04-25-2013, 09:31 PM
I was in o'hare for an hour and a half lay over earlier this year lol

XjJeepacorn
04-25-2013, 09:32 PM
I'll be honest I like it when men fuss over me you're just feeding my ego lol!

dagod16
04-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Don't be like that Jeepacorn. This would be strictly for your benefit. We could make a nice evening out of it. Dinner, glass of wine and a few pics with the jeep and more wine. : )

Paddletrucker
04-26-2013, 06:51 AM
May 24 is my first big wheeling long weekend up north. I think this trip will be to cold for bikini wheelin but we'll see pry to the jeep gods for nice warm Ontario north country lol ;)

I've heard that you guys actually do get a really nice summer. I think that last year it was on a Thursday.:D:D

My Dad's delivering a load to Red Deer, AB this weekend. He says it's supposed to be in the 70's while he's there.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mudderoy
04-26-2013, 07:03 AM
I'll be honest I like it when men fuss over me you're just feeding my ego lol!

Really? It makes me nervous as hell! :D

XjJeepacorn
04-26-2013, 08:54 AM
Just wear a butt plate and a muzzle you'll be fine lol

XjJeepacorn
04-26-2013, 08:55 AM
I've heard that you guys actually do get a really nice summer. I think that last year it was on a Thursday.:D:D

My Dad's delivering a load to Red Deer, AB this weekend. He says it's supposed to be in the 70's while he's there.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice!!! It's not in the 70's here! But who knows next week!

XjJeepacorn
04-26-2013, 08:56 AM
Don't be like that Jeepacorn. This would be strictly for your benefit. We could make a nice evening out of it. Dinner, glass of wine and a few pics with the jeep and more wine. : )

I was being silly ;)

dagod16
04-27-2013, 07:03 AM
Now I'm just kinda waiting for her to come over for a visit. It might be a while, a week or two. So I will keep all of in the loop. Don't worry I won't forget.

Rob

Brasscatz
04-27-2013, 09:45 AM
A week or two? C'mon man, I thought you laid down the law here! Tell her to stop cooking and cleaning at her own place and get to your place! Lol, I'm just poking fun at ya buddy ;) :poke:

dagod16
04-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Well she doesn't live with me, she live a few hours north of me, so we see each other about every three weeks. When she is here she cooks and cleans and will sit and watch me work on the jeep. In return I help her with her vehicle and manage her money and take care of her needs :)

So when she comes down next I will get the pics hahahahahahah

Sorry.

Brasscatz
01-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Anything ever come of this?

denverd1
01-07-2014, 09:16 AM
atta boy Jim! We're all about accountability!

NW99XJ
01-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Well since you guys need something to look at.....
I suppose I'll share a pic from a photo shoot a couple years ago.
http://imageshack.com/a/img440/7444/carwashbehbeh020.jpg

....that should keep you wolves happy for a while. :D

Brasscatz
01-07-2014, 11:26 AM
It was funny, I was searching through posts and came across this thread. Figured it deserved a bump :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 because my microwave couldn't do it

Infidel Edition
01-07-2014, 11:52 AM

Hey, How'd you get a pick of Robert's girl when he couldn't?

cantab27
01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
man hope she didn't scratch that jeep with them shoes on ....just saying

NW99XJ
01-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Jeeps like that are BUILT to be scratched...
And besides, with a hood ornament like that, who CARES about scratches!!?
:D

cantab27
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Jeeps like that are BUILT to be scratched...
And besides, with a hood ornament like that, who CARES about scratches!!?
:D

couldn't bear to scratch mine ......:smiley-taunt002:..nice pic

Brasscatz
01-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Gonna need a better close-up shot so we can see those.... scratches

Infidel Edition
01-07-2014, 06:59 PM
dude she already kicked out a chunk of your gril
... need closer inspection!

Mudderoy
01-07-2014, 07:02 PM

Damn Josh, from a complete platonic stand point... you need to get back on your diet! :bacondance:

Brasscatz
01-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Damn Josh, from a complete platonic stand point... you need to get back on your diet! :bacondance:

Are you suggesting that this picture is the mental projection of Josh's "subconcious" from the podcast? :gay:

dagod16
01-07-2014, 09:11 PM
I am no longer dating the woman that was going to do the bikini pics on my jeep. I should have done them a bit sooner. Arrrrggg. Don't worry another one will come along.

Infidel Edition
01-07-2014, 09:15 PM
uhhhh you didn't say bikini...
thread says thong.
bikini is easy!
thong = not as much

Mudderoy
01-08-2014, 01:05 AM
I am no longer dating the woman that was going to do the bikini pics on my jeep. I should have done them a bit sooner. Arrrrggg. Don't worry another one will come along.

Did the picture request end the relationship? :flameon:

dagod16
01-08-2014, 06:05 AM
She would have done the thing. No the request didn't end the relationship. I ended it with her.

Infidel Edition
01-08-2014, 08:49 AM
She would have done the thing. No the request didn't end the relationship. I ended it with her.

Was it because when you saw her in the thong...
You realized you really didn't want to see her in the thong? :rolleye0012:

denverd1
01-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Are you suggesting that this picture is the mental projection of Josh's "subconcious" from the podcast? :gay:

Wait, what? Guess I need to get caught up on podcasts..... :confused:

Infidel Edition
01-08-2014, 12:22 PM

Yeah... What he said.
AND~ is there a specific podcast to look for?

Brasscatz
01-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Last 3-4 xjtalk show! episodes have been hilarious... y'all need to catch up on them!!

Brasscatz
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Xjtalkshow.com

NW99XJ
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Seriously,
I bout peed myself the first time I heard "my subconscious"

Infidel Edition
01-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Damn Firewall at work! :bang:

Infidel Edition
01-08-2014, 02:29 PM

For reference....

XjJeepacorn
01-28-2014, 09:32 AM
Her shoes look awkward lol that would be imminent death for me :)

4.3LXJ
01-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Those aren't here wheeling shoes Naomi. Those are her "Hey sucker, how about a ride" shoes

XjJeepacorn
01-28-2014, 01:56 PM
I would break my neck in those! Specially on the rock lol

XjJeepacorn
01-28-2014, 01:57 PM
I like wheeling in flip flops