PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jeep for ruining my life.

nickyg
04-11-2013, 12:27 PM
I had the past few days off, I did a lil work around the house. Changed plugs and coil packs on my daughters bug. I was getting all my tools out to work on my boat and get it back in the water. when the brown truck santa showed up. Now I have a dilemma... why couldn't I just take up golf??

LizardRunner
04-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Ummm... because golf is just a good stretch of the legs with little in the way of true satisfaction?

cantab27
04-11-2013, 12:52 PM
now taking the jeep out on a golf course be fun...mmmmmm

4.3LXJ
04-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I never did understand the satisfaction of hitting a ball as far as you can so you have to chase it

LizardRunner
04-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Tis called Pasture Pool for a reason, invented by shepards in Scotland to keep themselves occupied for days on end.

Dredwolf
04-11-2013, 08:03 PM
I never did understand the satisfaction of hitting a ball as far as you can so you have to chase it

I own a set of clubs, that were used for "invitational" games at a former employer.

If the ball was explosive, and left a vapor trail as it went downrange, I would enjoy it.

And maybe this for a golf cart if you could not use a XJ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u_2bGPdUY

4.3LXJ
04-11-2013, 08:22 PM
The best thing I can think of for golf courses is snow mobile and dog sled racing if you have the snow

XjJeepacorn
04-11-2013, 09:18 PM
I would go just to f about in the golf cart and drink *shrugs*

4x4Dalton
04-11-2013, 10:11 PM
I'd go just see if I could get that pesky ground hog Bill Murray never could :D

bluedragon436
04-12-2013, 12:33 PM
About the only thing fun with golfing is racing... errrhmmm.. I mean driving around the golf carts and drinking.. depending on how much you drink as to how fun and/or dangerous the golfing that day might get... I used to play when I was in HS, I actually kind of enjoyed it at the time, but honestly I had more fun driving the golf carts around... which made me some money during the summer, driving carts around the course for those that have too much money to do it themselves... But after getting hit in the head with a golf club, by someone on our rival team that was messing around when I went to tee off... I quite playing all together... That is a hobby that can get pretty expensive too though... not going to lie