PDA

View Full Version : How do i remove the stickers on my jeep?

dagod16
04-07-2013, 08:49 AM
The letter p is faded and i want to replace it.
How do i remove it without hurting the paint and how
do i install the new one.
Thanks
Rob

Mudderoy
04-07-2013, 08:59 AM
The letter p is faded and i want to replace it.
How do i remove it without hurting the paint and how
do i install the new one.
Thanks
Rob

http://youtu.be/5saNP7cdFck

I would recommend getting a complete new "Jeep" badge from the dealership, or perhaps even online. They come on a sticky piece of paper so they have the right angle and spacing.

dagod16
04-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Hmm that doesn't look too hard.

bluedragon436
04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
It's not too hard to do... fishing line and a heat gun will make it very easy... I would look into the vinyl version unless you just like the raised Jeep... I found a site a while back that does all the vinyl including the front and rear Jeep in standard vinyl... that way all my decals on the XJ will match..

nickyg
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM
It's not too hard to do... fishing line and a heat gun will make it very easy... I would look into the vinyl version unless you just like the raised Jeep... I found a site a while back that does all the vinyl including the front and rear Jeep in standard vinyl... that way all my decals on the XJ will match..

Cool idea.... I took all mine off before I painted. I never put em back on, (I'm lazy like that)
I Like the idea of vinyl (easier to wax around) Do you recall the website?

dagod16
04-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Do you think I should buy the from the stealer or from ebay. I will probably get the same stle but get them all to match

4.3LXJ
04-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Check 4 wheel parts and quadratec. Both will have them.