PDA

View Full Version : My week :\

thesupercroc
03-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Greetings XJ talk!

Do you ever have the keep of week were every thing go right?
Well my week was not like that at all . Sunday was a snow storm that made so I was not able to get in to work. Monday and tues were fairly quiet. then Wednesday came and we got this news no more job for me (http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/21750819/hundreds-without-a-job-after-pracs-files-for-bankruptcy) That was quite shock to say the least. Thursday was a bitter sweet day we cleaned out all of are random stuff from the building and had a last get together for the PRACS staff.

I have started my job hunt some what now but I will be hitting it hard starting next week.

Any thoughts, prayers ,sums of cash and/or jeep parts would be greatly received. ;)

Croc

4.3LXJ
03-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Thoughts and prayers with ya

XJScarlet
03-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Sorry to hear it. I think many of us can sympathize with your situation. I would get your resume out there! Good luck!

LizardRunner
03-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Prayers are offered up. I wish you great luck with the new job hunt.

Mudderoy
03-22-2013, 01:25 PM
Greetings XJ talk!

Do you ever have the keep of week were every thing go right?
Well my week was not like that at all . Sunday was a snow storm that made so I was not able to get in to work. Monday and tues were fairly quiet. then Wednesday came and we got this news no more job for me (http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/21750819/hundreds-without-a-job-after-pracs-files-for-bankruptcy) That was quite shock to say the least. Thursday was a bitter sweet day we cleaned out all of are random stuff from the building and had a last get together for the PRACS staff.

I have started my job hunt some what now but I will be hitting it hard starting next week.

Any thoughts, prayers ,sums of cash and/or jeep parts would be greatly received. ;)

Croc

You got snow!

I've been looking for a while now, few months, and I am surprised to see many many I.T. related jobs out there, at least in the Houston area. I don't know what type of job you're looking for but at least in my field the prospect looks good. I have come to realize though that it's not going to be a quick process.

NW99XJ
03-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Be diligent man.....
You'll find work soon enough....
Hopefully the grass will be greener on the other side for ya!
Good luck pal!

prcjeep
03-22-2013, 01:52 PM
Good luck too you! It was tough but my minimum application rate per day was 3. Thats at least 3 places i filled out there online crap or sent my resume. I actually had 4 different resumes used depending upon the position applied for.

XJ Wheeler
03-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear, bro. The good thing is you didn't lose much, the way they were working ya. Hope ya find something better and quick. In my prayers. ;)

nateyz2000
03-22-2013, 10:27 PM
Prayers your way... I was laid off for 6 months, been back to work for 2, God is faithful, just trust, be still and let Him work!

thesupercroc
03-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the prayers !

I have started getting my resume out and we will see were it all goes for now.