PDA

View Full Version : yet another new guy from washington state

squirrelnw
03-21-2013, 02:46 AM
well I might be one of the old guys on here just joining but what the heck. I am from pierce county washington state. I got a 2000 xj with about 135000 miles on the clock now. bone stock at the moment. thinkin about a 3 inch lift.. nothin radical as its my DD for the time being.

like to run the mild trails and loggin roads. help others when I can and talk jeep and learn all I can... sold my duramax and bought this due to divorce. kinda happy I aint payin diesel prices but miss my dmax... aw well....

so thats about it in a nutshell. I will be hoverin around and doin some readin to learn all I can. oh ya, currently working on a hardtail harley I bought so most of my funds are goin towards that at the moment. bought it non running and its up and running. raising funds for a new ignition system. the one in it isnt friendly to kick start only which this bike is. kinda old school rat bike. but its oh so cool with the fishtail exhaust....

have a good day all

cantab27
03-21-2013, 03:26 AM
howdy brad ...wont be as old as some on here..our mate carves from aussie helped build the ark.....come to the right site heaps of good info and a few laughs thrown in ...got pics of your jeep plus bike..bike sounds rather coolies...

4.3LXJ
03-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Welcome from one old feller to another :D

XJ Wheeler
03-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Welcome! I may be young but i feel old. Pics would be great.

4x4Dalton
03-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Welch to the site from Texas.