PDA

View Full Version : 95 jeep cherokee heater/blower motor issue!

thatguy425
03-16-2013, 12:55 PM
95 jeep cherokee 4.0 automatic.... i just got this jeep like 3 days ago love it fun and fastm pick up ... when i got it the hi low swicth for the blower motor really didnt do anything so i thought reisister was bad ill fix it later well now it blows nothing at all i checked for power no power at the resister and no power climate controll i checked every fuse no fuses are blown i check under my steering column and didnt find any burnt disconnected wires why is there no power im losing my mind with this plzzz some one help!!!:sign0181:

4.3LXJ
03-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Better check the fan switch. They have a lot of amps going through them and can burn the connectors up. Common problem

nickxj94
03-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Better check the fan switch. They have a lot of amps going through them and can burn the connectors up. Common problem

Yup mine is melted and only work on high

SENT FROM RIVER VALLEY OFFROAD

thatguy425
03-16-2013, 04:32 PM
i have no power at all i had the whole climate controll torn out i un plugged the switch i tryed plugging in just certain things cleaning off the conecters on the switch i put the climate controll unit back to gather with the fan switch and still nothing no power at all from any source with the blower motor no power going to resister no power at the switch no power anywhere?!?! fuses are all good under the hood and under my dash

4.3LXJ
03-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Blower should only come on with the selector in some position like heat. Power to it?

thatguy425
03-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I've tryed everything the plugs th5 connect into the hi low switch for the blower motor have no power even with the climate contoll turnd on any setting hot cold defrost I get nothing no power is it posible there's a problom in my fuse box I tripple check all the fuses there good tommaro I'm gunna tear my dash. Apart and just trace wires if I don't get any leads unless what your trying to tell me is it won't have power unless the switch for the blower speed is good and hooked up are you sayin its not a constant power??? If so explain??