PDA

View Full Version : L&L fabrication?

bigjim350
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Anybody here heard of L&L fabrication? Are they a vendor here? Just heard about it on another site and figured I'd check out the site. They have a link to xjtalk.com on their homepage. Also seem to have great prices on their bumpers. Would like to see the bumper mount brackets on the winch bumper if anybody here has one.
http://www.landlfabrication.com

Metlic53
03-15-2013, 07:50 PM
I remember over at cherokeeforum he was a one man deal making bumpers on the side then he got real busy

Brasscatz
03-15-2013, 11:13 PM
I haven't heard of them, but I'm liking that bumper too. Might have to add that to my list of "future to-do's"

XJ Wheeler
03-16-2013, 01:38 AM
Great prices and looks good too. Hmmm.

Mudderoy
03-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Anybody here heard of L&L fabrication? Are they a vendor here? Just heard about it on another site and figured I'd check out the site. They have a link to xjtalk.com on their homepage. Also seem to have great prices on their bumpers. Would like to see the bumper mount brackets on the winch bumper if anybody here has one.
http://www.landlfabrication.com

Nope, not a vendor, at least not by that name. Wow that sure is nice they have a link to us, and now that you've posted, we have a link to them!

oderdene
03-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Nope, not a vendor, at least not by that name. Wow that sure is nice they have a link to us, and now that you've posted, we have a link to them!

can we invite them as a vendor here?

Mudderoy
03-16-2013, 07:01 PM
can we invite them as a vendor here?

Well that's like inviting someone to give us money so I generally don't. I just point them in the right direction if they'd like to become a vendor, and/or answer their questions.

Sneedle Vision
03-17-2013, 09:08 PM
L&L fab is in Mt. Airy, NC and everyone on our local board has nothing but good things to say.

There is a bit of wait time though since it's a one man show.

oderdene
03-18-2013, 12:44 AM
Well that's like inviting someone to give us money so I generally don't. I just point them in the right direction if they'd like to become a vendor, and/or answer their questions.

hence he had our link on his website, he can join xjtalk.com as a member.

later maybe he upgrade to paid vendor

L&L Fabrication
04-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Im back guys payed vendor if you need any info on our stuff PM or email me at [email protected]

bluedragon436
04-28-2013, 11:59 PM
I have been on this site a while back, and remember checking out the bumpers and pricing... not a bad deal at all... now just got to find a shop that can weld on the pre runner bars onto the bumper for me....