PDA

View Full Version : Welcome XjJeepacorn!!!

BlueXJ
03-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi XjJeepacorn, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

prerunner1982
03-15-2013, 06:28 PM
We now have a YJ and a XJ.... where are the others? Mythical Jeeps with horns on their hoods..... I guess as long as it works as a snorkel it's ok. :rolleyes::D

4.3LXJ
03-15-2013, 06:41 PM
No Jon, a Jeepacorn is a chick that actually works on her own rig and wheels too. There is one on Cherokee Talk from Ontario. She goes by Cherokeechick

prerunner1982
03-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah Steve, I am familiar with the term, they have a big thread with that title on one of the other XJ forums. I was just trying to make a funny. :fail::sign0013:

4.3LXJ
03-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Started by the same gal on CF

prerunner1982
03-15-2013, 07:03 PM
The more the merrier.

XjJeepacorn
03-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Well I was going to make a thread but it's all ready been done for me! Thank you Mr. Blue Xj ;) I hope you can stand my poor spelling and horrible grammar lol and preruner thanks for the warm welcome :)

I own a 99 xj classic chilli pepper red

My parts for my next lift tried to be delivered today but I wasn't home so I get them Monday. Currently, my xj has 3.5 - 4 in the back all leaf springs! 2" pucks and zj coils up front. I have 3.5 - 4 springs for up front and shackles for the back! They will be going in with my packages that I missed today which included:

- 6" lift shocks

- braided stainless steel break lines

- Dana 30 diff over

- quick discos

- adjustable track bar

- drop pitman arm

I think that was it for that package!

So all of this stuff is going on when I put in my new (used )
Dana 30 bought it locked and trussed. I also am swapping my np242 for an np231 that I have sitting on a shelf! It's waiting for the hack and tap sye kit to get here! I also snagged an extra front drive shaft to use in the rear once I get the hack and tap done!

So yes! A tone of upgrades I am starting soon before wheeling season returns again in Ontario! But that's not all!

Tonight's Ajenda:

- Motor mounts & oil filter adaptor seals
- maybe clean it out a little lol!

Tomorrows Ajenda:

- scrap yard for a bunch of random crap!
- pick up the gear oil I forgot on Wednesday (good thing I'm typing this now!)
- convert from rear drum to rear disc breaks!

So that's it for the time being!

Stuff I have all ready:

- 31 bfg mudders on American outlaw ll wheels painted black and 2" wheel spacers

- home made roof rack and light bar

- CB

- trimmed fenders, welded in back

- K&N CAI, throttle body spacer, super chips engine tuner, Kj injectors, 8mm spark plug wires

- some custom crap in my cock pit :)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head... Probably more!

So I like jeeps lol! And working on them as you can see. I also love animals, pastries, and rock n' roll :) I look forward to getting to know the community as well as getting a look at all the Jeeps around here :)

See yas out there :D

Xj Jeepacorn
:popcorn:

XjJeepacorn
03-15-2013, 07:06 PM
4.3 it's me! Lol same cherokee chick, this is my name on my forum!

prerunner1982
03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
...and preruner thanks for the warm welcome :)
Don't take it the wrong way, I really am a nice guy, just not a funny guy. OK... well I am funny, funny looking but that doesn't count on here. :D

I own a 99 xj classic chilli pepper red

This will get you in good with the boss man (Mudderoy), he has a thing for Chili Pepper Red.

XjJeepacorn
03-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Don't take it the wrong way, I really am a nice guy, just not a funny guy. OK... well I am funny, funny looking but that doesn't count on here. :D

This will get you in good with the boss man (Mudderoy), he has a thing for Chili Pepper Red.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And I got it buddy :)

4.3LXJ
03-15-2013, 09:14 PM
4.3 it's me! Lol same cherokee chick, this is my name on my forum!

OK, so now I don't get to invite you here :confused:

Welcome to the forum anyway. So you still thinking of doing the Rubicon?

4x4Dalton
03-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Noooooooo not another red one. Lol welcome to the forum from Texas. We have a lil rivalry between the colors of XJs on here, just harmless picking on each other. We all get along here. No bashing stock or uper modified. Any questions feel free to ask away. There's always someone on to help or point ya in the right direction. :D

XjJeepacorn
03-15-2013, 10:47 PM
OK, so now I don't get to invite you here :confused:

Welcome to the forum anyway. So you still thinking of doing the Rubicon?

Well, if I had realized I would have typed your name in that little spot! YJjeepacorn told me about it and suggested I look at becoming a vender on this sight. So we'll see :) as long as we are welcome here I may think about it. And heck yeah the rubi is on my bucket list!

Noooooooo not another red one. Lol welcome to the forum from Texas. We have a lil rivalry between the colors of XJs on here, just harmless picking on each other. We all get along here. No bashing stock or uper modified. Any questions feel free to ask away. There's always someone on to help or point ya in the right direction. :D

Oh yes a RED one.... Not just red! Lol the best shade of XJ red ever lol ;)

4.3LXJ
03-15-2013, 11:16 PM
Well, if I had realized I would have typed your name in that little spot! YJjeepacorn told me about it and suggested I look at becoming a vender on this sight. So we'll see :) as long as we are welcome here I may think about it. And heck yeah the rubi is on my bucket list!

Oh yes a RED one.... Not just red! Lol the best shade of XJ red ever lol ;)

Check with Mudderoy on being a vendor. It is cheap. Two possibilities for the Rubi. First weekend in Aug and also in Sept, not sure which weekend. Different members of this group on each. The Rubi is in my backyard. Get your lockers in and come on

XJ Wheeler
03-16-2013, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the site. Some of these names sound familiar from my CF days. Good to have ya.

XjJeepacorn
03-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Check with Mudderoy on being a vendor. It is cheap. Two possibilities for the Rubi. First weekend in Aug and also in Sept, not sure which weekend. Different members of this group on each. The Rubi is in my backyard. Get your lockers in and come on

Thanks for the info :) I don't think I'm going to make it this year, maybe next year or the year after we'll see! Moab and the Rubicon are both places I want to wheel before I die lol next year I wanna do long arms and lock the back and re gear. So after that I'll think she'll be ready! Although I did watch a stock rubi make it through there on some t.v. Show!

XjJeepacorn
03-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the site. Some of these names sound familiar from my CF days. Good to have ya.

Thanks,
My user name on cf is cherokee chick but I'm perma banned. I'm kinda glad though, I've found many more useful sights. I used to think cf was the best for tech etc. But I've been learning it really isn't that there are many more useful sights with lots of great info and great people. It just so happened when I first got my cherokee and I was trying to figure out a problem cf popped up first. I should have not been so narrow minded back then! I can't believe the number of cherokee forums there actually are! There are a tone! and guess what the mods on these forums aren't winey cry baby's! It's amazing!

4.3LXJ
03-16-2013, 09:45 AM
Yeah, I don't post much at all there anymore. Your right, the mods could use some work

XjJeepacorn
03-16-2013, 10:40 AM
That's what I hear from allot of people actually. They made some big mistakes with the whole regional mod thing.

4.3LXJ
03-16-2013, 10:43 AM
I know one quit, COSXJ. I think he was fed up too. Not sure about Huntingman, but I think he has faded out too. The mods there seem to be into bashing now like the rest and will only stop if you complain officially about it. But I am not sure that helps either. I had a problem with one there and BlueXJ on this forum, who was one of the original mods straightened it out for me.

Brasscatz
03-16-2013, 10:46 AM
But that's why we all love xjtalk! When I found xjtalk, I pretty much left that place alone. I'll stay over here until the end of time! Glad to have you over here and hope that you'll find us enjoyable to be around :D

XjJeepacorn
03-16-2013, 11:53 AM
I know one quit, COSXJ. I think he was fed up too. Not sure about Huntingman, but I think he has faded out too. The mods there seem to be into bashing now like the rest and will only stop if you complain officially about it. But I am not sure that helps either. I had a problem with one there and BlueXJ on this forum, who was one of the original mods straightened it out for me.

A couple of them quit because my perma band was lifted, went back got bashed tried to complain about it no one did anything about it and the next thing I know about 24 hrs. Later I was perma banned again! How many times can one be perma banned lol! The current record is twice! Lol!! They won't even give me a refund as I was a supporting member! It was proven and the owners of the forum thought my ban was complete bs but now I really feel its not worth even trying to get back again, as there was no reason for anything I had posted my self to be banned again. I've heard of mods asking others if I was some random user (new user) incognito and all I thought was really? How would that serve any purpous at all lol I still have the same ip and even if I had a new one they need to not flatter them selfs lol. They wouldn't even give me a reason why I was banned the first time, or the second time. Allot of people know me, I just like to joke around and talk Jeep and I promise I will continue to conducty self as I did on that forum just as I do on every other forum I participate in. So you guys be the judge that's all I'm sayin' take me or leave me :)

But that's why we all love xjtalk! When I found xjtalk, I pretty much left that place alone. I'll stay over here until the end of time! Glad to have you over here and hope that you'll find us enjoyable to be around :D

I really like CT and this forum has some cool things that others don't as well, I like the thanking feature and I'm going to check out some of those pod casts. I think having a show for the forum is a great idea. Good job who ever though of it :) it's a great way to creat Buzz for the forum something I haven't seen on any other jeep forum so far.

4.3LXJ
03-16-2013, 01:29 PM
The big difference is that the owner created this site to be more than just another Jeep site and is not in it for the money. So he goes the extra mile to have features other forums don't. We had giveaways for awhile too. He also owns the server, so that allows him to have more control over stuff like that.

XJ Wheeler
03-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Thanks,
My user name on cf is cherokee chick but I'm perma banned. I'm kinda glad though, I've found many more useful sights. I used to think cf was the best for tech etc. But I've been learning it really isn't that there are many more useful sights with lots of great info and great people. It just so happened when I first got my cherokee and I was trying to figure out a problem cf popped up first. I should have not been so narrow minded back then! I can't believe the number of cherokee forums there actually are! There are a tone! and guess what the mods on these forums aren't winey cry baby's! It's amazing!

Yep, i was over there for a while until i found this place. I'll admit i do venture over there but ONLY ONLY to reply to someone who put something on my threads or to help others with problems. Even with as many members that they have i see several going with unanswered questions. The arrogance and immaturity over there keeps on giving. :rolleyes:

YJJeepacorn
03-17-2013, 09:34 AM
Hey Naomi, it says ur Hummer! Lol

XjJeepacorn
03-17-2013, 06:45 PM
I know right, I laughed at that too!! What's next hooter? , *perches* who, who!

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 12:13 AM
How do I make it not say hummer any more? Lol I can't find the option!:boohoo:

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 12:35 AM
Oh I see you stole Dans chicks tiny violin! Lmao!

Mudderoy
03-18-2013, 06:55 AM
How do I make it not say hummer any more? Lol I can't find the option!:boohoo:

That changes with post count. The more posts you make the better it gets, but we couldn't be so cruel as that, so you can still change it in the User CP > Edit Your Details

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 09:25 AM
Just should have made her post Tony :D

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Lol, oh trust me she would post like a crazy hose beast to get from being a hummer giver... Lmao

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Heh, heh, heh. Should I use my stupendous mod powers to change your status too. Which Hummer do you like best? :D

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 07:03 PM
I dont mind hummers..... Lol

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 07:17 PM
How does Prius strike you?

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 07:21 PM
They dont strike me, I could go over them silly!

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Smart cars?

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 07:34 PM
Only as smart as the driver....

bri&buboffroad
03-18-2013, 07:36 PM
welcome :D

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 09:48 PM
:P he's not cruel lol come on it says hummer, and I'm a girl lol at least it dosen't say H2, hummer handy?

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 09:50 PM
welcome :D

Ty,Ty, ;)

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Heh, heh, heh. Should I use my stupendous mod powers to change your status too. Which Hummer do you like best? :D

The ones with a little field strawberry to suck on lmao! Those are ok!

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 10:49 PM
Prius OK?

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 11:09 PM
Nah, how about a lancer evo?

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 11:37 PM
He better not!

4.3LXJ
03-18-2013, 11:39 PM
I sense a weak spot ......

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 11:46 PM
Im a girl, what do you expect!

Mudderoy
03-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Lol, oh trust me she would post like a crazy hose beast to get from being a hummer giver... Lmao

Now now. It was only intended to be the vehicle, nothing involving humming a catchy tune. :rolleye0012:

XjJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol!!!

nateyz2000
03-18-2013, 11:55 PM
Prius OK?

I bought a prius... :D

nate

YJJeepacorn
03-18-2013, 11:57 PM
:rolleyes:
Now now. It was only intended to be the vehicle, nothing involving humming a catchy tune. :rolleye0012:

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 12:00 AM
I bought a prius... :D

nate

What's that supposed to mean?

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 12:07 AM
Lol

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 12:08 AM
I suppose I should take that stuff down to the garage in the morning

4.3LXJ
03-19-2013, 12:39 AM
It's supposed to go under the Jeep :brokenpic:

4x4Dalton
03-19-2013, 12:51 AM
Lol

Look daddy got us pogo sticks :D

nateyz2000
03-19-2013, 07:40 AM
What's that supposed to mean?

4.3 was talking about them!

nate

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Look daddy got us pogo sticks :D

They don't have a daddy lol! And I love pogos ;)

4x4Dalton
03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
They don't have a daddy lol! And I love pogos ;)

:D

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 04:29 PM
I will! I have to wait for more parts and get my new (used) axel ready and then all that stuff on the floor is going in this weekend I'm converting to zj rear discs, and If I nothing goes wrong and it all goes smoothly I'm going to re build my extra double cardigan front drive shaft to get it ready to go on the rear of my np231, waiting for the kit it was shipped yesterday, also waiting for the rear high clearance shock mounts for my 8.25

4.3LXJ
03-19-2013, 05:18 PM
You have your work cut out for ya then.

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 06:54 PM
Uh huh :) jeepys going to perform much better up north this summer

Brasscatz
03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
You should start a build thread on here! We'd love to see pictures of your Jeep's progresssion

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 07:18 PM
I know all you boys wanna see under
My hood ;) maybe if you talk to me right I won't put my build thread in my sig lol and just start one here! My built thread is currently not up to date!

4.3LXJ
03-19-2013, 07:19 PM
So what are you waiting for?

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 08:03 PM
*shrugs* I'm still in my tub lol

XjJeepacorn
03-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Thinking about getting out soon and going to my gnome cave lol