PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor here!

OverRockOffRoad
03-14-2013, 08:13 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to check in and say hi. My name is Joey and I own OverRockOffRoad.co which is an online store selling Jeep, 4x4, & Offroad parts! As mentioned in my newbie thread, I have worked for 4 Wheel Parts for many years and thought its time to try this on my own.

So Ill get this started by saying I don't want to try to offer anything like a 10% off discount but what I would like to say is that I will offer you the best price I possibly can, and in most cases it usually adds up to more than 10% off suggested retail pricing. You can check out the site most of our product is marked pretty low already.

I have been working hard to add as much product as possible to the site, and I have recently started working with Yukon Gear & Axle so start selling there product as well. We also added there Diff Wizard to the site to help you select the right part for you Jeep!

You can call, order online of even shoot me an email for a quote or questions. I have 1000s of product to choose from and over 4k uploaded to the site already.

We are currently located out of Las Vegas, NV but I can drop ship anywhere in the US.

http://overrockoffroad.co/
[email protected]
702-882-3112
Joey

Just to be clear OverRockOffRoad.co will take you to my online store... while .com will take you to my forum which is not my intentions.:wink:

XJ Wheeler
03-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Cool! Glad to have ya here, Joey. Btw, i checked out a couple of your products and did find you to be cheaper. ;)

OverRockOffRoad
03-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Cool! Glad to have ya here, Joey. Btw, i checked out a couple of your products and did find you to be cheaper. ;)

Awesome to hear it and thank you I'm happy to be here!

OverRockOffRoad
03-15-2013, 01:27 PM
I also wanted to throw out there that I sell Outdoor Gear like Knives, Saws, Survival Gear, Navigation & Optics, and Multi-Tools. I am currently adding this product to the site daily. I offer most major brands so if there is something you are looking for feel free to hit me up!

I figure a lot of us who go wheeling tend to also camp, fish, hunt, and other outdoor activities, so I figured why not have one place to get more of what you need.

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/jrw7072009/OROR%20Store/hunting-camping-banner-3_zpsb6005bad.png

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/jrw7072009/OROR%20Store/navagation-optics-banner-1_zpsef572925.png

Roblaza
03-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Shipping to Canada available??

OverRockOffRoad
03-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Shipping to Canada available??

Shipping to Canada is available but it is more.... Contact me with what you looking for and I can get the shipping rates for you.

OverRockOffRoad
06-01-2013, 12:23 AM
So I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you again to everyone here at xjTalk and also let you all in on a big update for me. As some of you may know I was working a normal 40 hour a week job as well as doing the online store, I am happy to say that I am quitting my job and going full time with Over Rock. The online store is reaching the point that it needs my full attention.

This all should not change much as far as sales go because they have always been my number one priority but this will allow more time to look up parts as well as gain access to a larger selection of parts.

Now I am available 5 days a week! So if you all need something please feel free to give me a call! Need pricing or availability, call, text, email what ever is convenient for you. Remember I have over 4k parts uploaded onto the site as we speak and I am adding more all the time. If you don't see it does not mean I can't get it. I have access to 1000s of parts. Most parts ship fast with 6 warehouses to pull from!

Keep in mind I am an authorized dealer for Yukon Gear & Axle, plus with the Diff Wizard tool on our site we can help insure you get the right axle parts for your Jeep!

Joey

XJ Wheeler
06-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Awesome! Good luck with it.

Mudderoy
06-01-2013, 05:59 AM
So I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you again to everyone here at xjTalk and also let you all in on a big update for me. As some of you may know I was working a normal 40 hour a week job as well as doing the online store, I am happy to say that I am quitting my job and going full time with Over Rock. The online store is reaching the point that it needs my full attention.

This all should not change much as far as sales go because they have always been my number one priority but this will allow more time to look up parts as well as gain access to a larger selection of parts.

Now I am available 5 days a week! So if you all need something please feel free to give me a call! Need pricing or availability, call, text, email what ever is convenient for you. Remember I have over 4k parts uploaded onto the site as we speak and I am adding more all the time. If you don't see it does not mean I can't get it. I have access to 1000s of parts. Most parts ship fast with 6 warehouses to pull from!

Keep in mind I am an authorized dealer for Yukon Gear & Axle, plus with the Diff Wizard tool on our site we can help insure you get the right axle parts for your Jeep!

Joey

Wonderful news, congrats. Now tell the boss to take it easy on you, until you learn the full time gig!

4.3LXJ
06-01-2013, 09:10 AM
All the best Joey