PDA

View Full Version : Are you selling because im buying

SeniorGustas
03-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Just picked up a second cherokee for $500. its going to be a project, trail only rig. Rather then spending tons of mony on brand new everything for a beater im looking for your used bumpers (winch) rock sliders, lift kit and tires, will probably buy the tires new, i have the interior for sale ship for free selling cheap just let me know what you would need! Thanks -ADAM :cheerleader:

Mudderoy
03-05-2013, 07:55 PM
Just picked up a second cherokee for $500. its going to be a project, trail only rig. Rather then spending tons of mony on brand new everything for a beater im looking for your used bumpers (winch) rock sliders, lift kit and tires, will probably buy the tires new, i have the interior for sale ship for free selling cheap just let me know what you would need! Thanks -ADAM :cheerleader:

We have another member on this site that has a problem. He's never met a Jeep that he must posses! Actually he's pretty good about fixing them up and sending them off to a new home.

SeniorGustas
03-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Its our 3rd XJ got them all for 500 dollars actually all within 5 mile radius, but who is going to pass up a 500 dollar running 4.0? aha, our other 2 are 2.5 ltr 4 speed mannuals, ones my dads that i helped fix up through junior high and fell in love with it so i bought my own. I'm planning on making a build thred for it. or my dad is. Got lots to do already, we picked up 8 inch coils for 50 bucks.. cant beat craigslist. I dont think it will be a very "pretty" looking jeep sense we go it we went pretty hard wheeling the stock jeep.. i have some flex pics of the stock without sway bars and cut fenders ive been meaning to upload but i struggle with that. I may purchase our parts from the xj talk venders sense the small discount. ive found it truely is a syndrome.. :P