PDA

View Full Version : New Parts for my baby!

Jut1450
03-04-2013, 07:33 AM
I signed up and then i havent posted anything cause my 2 year old decided to use our laptop as a trampoline! hahah and ive been so busy here at work I havnt been able to update anything.
So, right now i have a 3" budget boost on my 98 cherokee with 31" general grabbers. Just basic, but i just got in my Rough country 4.5" lift with brand new leaf springs, my mechanic buddy who does all my work said not to cheap it with the add a leaf and spend the extra money and do it right and get all new leafs. I also ordered a roof rack, smittybilt front bumper with the bull bar, and a rear rock crawler bumper with a hitch built in, but i also have a hitch kit i havent gotten around to put on yet so we will see how that goes, i also got 1.5" spacers to give her a better looking stance and smoked front turn signals, I've dubbed her the 'Zombie Killer' hahah ill be installing everything this coming saturday, really excited, wifey is gonna skin me when she finds out what ive spent on everything haha but oh well, as soon as everything is installed ill be updating my pics!!

4.3LXJ
03-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Wives do that Justin. Better buy her something. Hint, her stuff generally costs less than Jeep parts.

Brasscatz
03-04-2013, 07:19 PM
Wives do that Justin. Better buy her something. Hint, her stuff generally costs less than Jeep parts.

LOL, except in my case, we've already dropped $3,000 on air fare to Scotland in June, expecting to pay at least another $1,000 for stuff while there, also offered to buy her a real diamond wedding ring while there, and I have trouble asking to spend $100 on my Jeep! She's gonna flip out when I need to get some new wheels and tires :D not to mention SYE... :rolleye0012:

4x4Dalton
03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Welcome to the club Jim. I went through the same thing when I was married. But here's a secret........Don't Tell her !!!!! Lol

XJ Wheeler
03-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Lol. Hope it goes well, and be waiting on those pics.

cantab27
03-05-2013, 02:27 AM
buy her a tj..all the wifes are driving them....

Brasscatz
03-05-2013, 07:38 AM
buy her a tj..all the wifes are driving them....

Awww, when did you and the hubby get hitched?