PDA

View Full Version : Hobart customer service

weasel
02-21-2013, 11:19 AM
I dont have good luck with customer service this coming from a person who works at a call center taking escalated calls for a delivery service that is white with red n blue letters :rolleye0012: But yes a big ol but today i had to call Hobart 4 times the reason 4 is i have the attention of look cookies uh oh yea attention span of a gnat with alzhimers and each time it rang no more than 2 times and 3 times the same guy answered and remembered my name after talking a min and was super knowledgable and didnt even get transfered to india also when we talked about accesories he didnt shove Hobart this and Hobart that he was like this will work and use this and save a dime i mean wow offered this guy a :beer:so yea maybe i just called on a slow day but i will give thanks when due and sometimes admit im wrong but heres to shawn at Hobart bros welding customer service :patriot:

Mudderoy
02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I dont have good luck with customer service this coming from a person who works at a call center taking escalated calls for a delivery service that is white with red n blue letters :rolleye0012: But yes a big ol but today i had to call Hobart 4 times the reason 4 is i have the attention of look cookies uh oh yea attention span of a gnat with alzhimers and each time it rang no more than 2 times and 3 times the same guy answered and remembered my name after talking a min and was super knowledgable and didnt even get transfered to india also when we talked about accesories he didnt shove Hobart this and Hobart that he was like this will work and use this and save a dime i mean wow offered this guy a :beer:so yea maybe i just called on a slow day but i will give thanks when due and sometimes admit im wrong but heres to shawn at Hobart bros welding customer service :patriot:

Yep, I'm the same way. I won't say everyone will get treated like I did but I sure like to give credit when credit is due. Poor customer service is the norm.