PDA

View Full Version : PS4

Joliet Johnny
02-21-2013, 04:17 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/21/ign-launches-ps4-hub

90% sure this is the right link and if it is its very long to watch.

Sony announced the PS4 today and Amazon isnt taking preorders yet but it looks great. For some video demos Id put it almost to DVD quality. It looks like they may have fixed the long downloading problem and improved their internet capability. Im not holding my breath for a 4x4 or submarine game(original Nintendo tried) Im really excited for this and when I buy it I will click the Amazon link and will remind all of you to do the same.

XJ Wheeler
02-21-2013, 04:28 AM
And i just found out our ps3 is not repairable, its been down for a year and just got it to a place to find that out. Didn't even use it much, hope these are better.

Joliet Johnny
02-21-2013, 04:39 AM
And i just found out our ps3 is not repairable, its been down for a year and just got it to a place to find that out. Didn't even use it much, hope these are better.

Get the yellow light of death? Xbox got me once with the RLOD on 2nd and I think its close to dying. I bought my PS3 just to play Gran Turismo 5 and it feels unfinished. I own 47 Xbox games and 2 PS3 games but subtract Forza and I would have got the PS3.

XJ Wheeler
02-21-2013, 04:52 AM
Get the yellow light of death? Xbox got me once with the RLOD on 2nd and I think its close to dying. I bought my PS3 just to play Gran Turismo 5 and it feels unfinished. I own 47 Xbox games and 2 PS3 games but subtract Forza and I would have got the PS3.

Na, starts up fine and just shuts off. Nothing odd, just quits. Brought it in, the guy instantly said part of the board was burnt and it couldn't be fixed.

These things cost too much for that.

Joliet Johnny
02-21-2013, 05:06 AM
I'll run that past my friend who fixes them, hopefully your soldering skills are going to help you. Im curious if one of the fans have died. Try this doing what is done in this link 1st.
Step by Step Sony PS3 self clean tutorial - YouTube

XJ Wheeler
02-21-2013, 05:19 AM
Cool, i'll have to give that a try. Never know.

I had made a video of it a while back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYKeaQ4IjRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

XJ Wheeler
02-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Sorry for the thread jack, just thought it was semi-relative. :D