PDA

View Full Version : XJ body lift

XJ Wheeler
02-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Opened up the April '13 issue of 4 Wheel & Offroad to the contents page.

But... 90 be the last page.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/xj-wheeler/Random/2013-02-080006350-1.jpg

:cool:

April fools came a but early this year.

bluedragon436
02-16-2013, 12:41 AM
That is awesome... I was just about to say it's time to go searching for online article to see what they come up with... LOL

gary63
02-16-2013, 08:34 AM
will the body is part of the feam and if you use spring and other part to move the axels farther from the frame then I geuss you can call it a body life? But then that would change what you would call the thing that go between the frame and the body a frame and seprater kit?and don't get me going on spacer there no changing thing cherokee don't body lifes......... lol

Joliet Johnny
02-16-2013, 08:48 AM
I love when the car mags play jokes on us, lol. Remember when Hotrod gave us concept pics of an AMC? Or the Chevelle that had machine work done to the head that made it get ridiculous gas mileage? I wonder if they had an article about the return of the XJ and posted pics of the Jeep 2500 if the following outrage would have made Jeep think about giving us an updated 2500 instead of a modified Dart?

XJ Wheeler
02-16-2013, 02:58 PM
I love when the car mags play jokes on us, lol. Remember when Hotrod gave us concept pics of an AMC? Or the Chevelle that had machine work done to the head that made it get ridiculous gas mileage? I wonder if they had an article about the return of the XJ and posted pics of the Jeep 2500 if the following outrage would have made Jeep think about giving us an updated 2500 instead of a modified Dart?

I definitely remember the Hot Rod mags AMC gag, i was so excited. They took that one much farther though, even had renderings of all the cars.

Joliet Johnny
02-17-2013, 11:19 AM
I definitely remember the Hot Rod mags AMC gag, i was so excited. They took that one much farther though, even had renderings of all the cars.

I was so annoyed by that one that I didnt renew my subscription. AMCs were cool! Subtract the pacer and gremlin. Only car mag that comes in the mail is Chevy High Performance(found a way to get it free). This forum has filled my 4WD fix for mags. With the exception of Project Car(which my walmart stopped carrying)and CHP I dont even pay attention to them anymore.

XJ Wheeler
02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
I was so annoyed by that one that I didnt renew my subscription. AMCs were cool! Subtract the pacer and gremlin. Only car mag that comes in the mail is Chevy High Performance(found a way to get it free). This forum has filled my 4WD fix for mags. With the exception of Project Car(which my walmart stopped carrying)and CHP I dont even pay attention to them anymore.

Yeah, i don't most of what i use to either. Jp would be the one i would keep though.