PDA

View Full Version : C'mon People!

XJ Wheeler
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
I know this isn't the best topic but just couldn't believe or understand it.

Everyone that isn't under a rock i'm sure has heard of the guy going after officers and families in California. Today i read an article that appalled me of how people support Dorner. Even calling him a hero! Since when is a murderer a hero to thousands?

Even with images like this floating around.

Here's the article.

http://m.apnews.mobi/ap/db_6776/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=wTIs57rL

:confused:

cantab27
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
yeah hes a shitter ...thought they got him holed up ..on the news just before..been shoot out

Brasscatz
02-12-2013, 10:02 PM
I don't get people like that either, Jake. Same with people who protest funerals of military families and funerals like the Sandy Hook victims.... some people are just sick

LizardRunner
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM
jerks and hosers, will always be jerks and hosers. just a pitty we can't send them to the war zones for enemy target practice.

bluedragon436
02-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Many people sease to amaze me... I think prior to what he has done now... he might fall under the hero tag... but after what he has done now.... Not so much... I saw on the news a little bit ago, that they believe they have killed him in a fire that consumed the cabin he was hiding in... They said it'll take a little bit for tests to identify the charred remains that were found in the cabin to verify if they got him or if it is another victim of his "spree"!!

prerunner1982
02-13-2013, 10:09 AM
As a Veteran I hate to see that another military Vet has turned against his country and fellow law enforcement personnel. It wasn't what about a week before this guy started his rampage that a former Marine killed Chris Kyle a former Seal and from all accounts a pretty damn good guy.

Joliet Johnny
02-13-2013, 10:15 AM
I did see some shirts that had his pic on them that said "Dont shoot Im not him" I did find that funny. There is a subset of our culture that praises lack of morals, anti-social behavior and stupidity.

cpttuna
02-13-2013, 07:44 PM
My parents(old school) are probably turning over in their graves)

Joliet Johnny
02-14-2013, 12:50 AM
My parents(old school) are probably turning over in their graves)

I suspect if they were wrapped in copper wire they and others like them could solve the energy problem at this time.