PDA

View Full Version : Not quite a joke ....

Carves
02-07-2013, 01:54 AM
.... but funny all the same .. ;)

Some useless drongo used my backyard as a turn around today .. :mad:

Obviously came down the lane, reversed in, and took off again ... :confused:

I could tell - coz there was a set of baby car, 13" wheel prints in the dirt where the sheds going.

One wheel track was in 20ft of clear ground - and the other in 30ft of clear ground ...

So I'm guessing that the 3ft steel pegs, driven 2ft into the ground, and the lump of left over concrete ... were shunted around by the fools, sump and gearbox ... :rolleyes:

That'll learn 'em ... :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

xj4life2
02-07-2013, 10:06 AM
we call those spike strips here , got a few burried myself in the "big yard" keeps the kiddies from 4x in there ,smokin there dope and doin other things there momma would be ashamed of. kinda sad though , seen many a nice tire go limping off down the road :)

4.3LXJ
02-07-2013, 12:10 PM
What, you mean I can't go wheeling in your yards?

Carves
02-07-2013, 04:44 PM
we call those spike strips here , got a few burried myself in the "big yard" keeps the kiddies from 4x in there ,smokin there dope and doin other things there momma would be ashamed of. kinda sad though , seen many a nice tire go limping off down the road :)

These ones were unintentional spike strips ... Ol Mate wont be impressed having to line pegs up again, for the string lines, when he puts the shed frame up ..

When I saw the knocked about pegs ... I wished the footings for the carport posts were a bit higher as well ... :D

Not without knocking on the door and asking ... ;);)

xj4life2
02-07-2013, 07:39 PM

You can any time steve, I'll tell ya where the spikes are, Ya just can't drink , smoke dope or have sex when your doin it :D especially at our age lol lol lol

graverobberjk
07-11-2013, 07:03 PM
I knew there was something foreboding about the fact that big yard didn't have any tire ruts in it lol... thank god I had adult supervision and didn't give into the temptation Lmao

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta