PDA

View Full Version : Bedliner

weasel
02-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Ok first off i read to much and then cant decide but for some reason i trust you all ;) but i wanna hear your opinions on bedliners herculiner is my choice then there is duplicolor or monsterliner for my interior or etc i know everyone has a preferance so let me have it and i know how to make em all shine for years thats not a concern

Sneedle Vision
02-06-2013, 05:45 PM
I've have had good experiences with Duplicolor's spray bedliner (more textured) and Plastikote (smoother).

Another option would be to use PlastiDip. It has a similar texture to the Plastikote, but the cool thing about it is that it can be peeled off without too much trouble if you mess up.

OrangeXJ
02-06-2013, 05:54 PM
the hole exterior of mine was done i Rhino line it looked good and took a beating good

weasel
02-06-2013, 06:07 PM
i plan on just rolling the interior or did you mean ratlecan ?

XJ Wheeler
02-07-2013, 12:27 AM
I only have limited experience, and that's with rattle can. Personally, i wouldn't use rattle can again. It peals off and doesn't last. Good thing covering the floor with it though, once i fix my rust issues i plan on doing the same.

Joliet Johnny
02-07-2013, 12:43 AM
A friend of mine used the roll on Rinoliner on the interior and exterior of his 4Runner and it never rusted, chipped, peeled or dented. A few years back there was a tv show on Discovery I think, that put a bomb under two trucks. One had liner one didnt. The one without the liner blew into pieces and the one with it dented really bad. They then did the same thing on a cinder block building and the one that had the coating didnt collapse.

http://youtu.be/v84SGHl8rMA