PDA

View Full Version : 5 psi electric supercharger??

budgetxjmcknight
02-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Goofing off on ebay and saw an electric supercharger for 120 bucks. I have always heard jokes made about them but this one moves. They claim up to 35 hp and the you tube install was on a xj. Just wondering if anyone has tried one and what everyone may think about it? I think its kinda funny but hey, maybe it works.

4.3LXJ
02-05-2013, 06:35 PM
It belongs on the Gong Show, if you remember that. With a multiple gong

budgetxjmcknight
02-05-2013, 06:38 PM
no clue on the show you speak of but sounds like its a load of crap as I thought.

4.3LXJ
02-05-2013, 06:43 PM
The show was an American Idol show, only if you crapped out with your performance someone hit the big Chinese gong and you were out of there

weasel
02-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Aaaaaah back when Mtv played music also

buckshot500
02-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Someone did put two gas drive leaf blowers on a corvette engine once and it worked.

A friend of mine made a supercharger out of an old Kirby vacuum cleaner once.
It worked great all the way up the road, until he threw a rod out the side of the block.
That car caught fire & burned to the ground.

Brasscatz
02-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Someone did put two gas drive leaf blowers on a corvette engine once and it worked.

A friend of mine made a supercharger out of an old Kirby vacuum cleaner once.
It worked great all the way up the road, until he threw a rod out the side of the block.
That car caught fire & burned to the ground.

Ouch! Kirby vacuums are expensive too! And since he destroyed it, he wasn't even able to vacuum up the ashes after the fire. Seriously though... that sucks man. Sorry to hear he lost the whole thing to a fire.

budgetxjmcknight
02-09-2013, 07:27 PM
I din't think it was possible, just wanted the back up to know for sure.