PDA

View Full Version : 2001 XJ Sport Lifted - SoCAL

fasteddie760
02-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I REALLY hate to sell my pride and joy, but I have to :mad: . My DD died and I drive 150 miles a day to work. So here it goes...

2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport. I bought this XJ about 9 months ago stock. Everything done to it I did with my own 2 hands, and I get alot of compliments on it. This Jeep has a front locker and will take you ANYWHERE you are willing to go. This Cherokee can REALL Flex-Out!! There is some body damage to the right side that happened the first time I took it out without the lift. But its a Jeep and it's not that bad.

Heres the list of whats on it and what I have in my garage to put on it.

* 235k miles, but runs strong and good!!
* Passed smog with no issues
* 4.0 HO motor runs very strong
* NP231 Transfer Case
* GOOD Goodyear Duratrac 33x12.5x15" tires mounted on Super 8 wheels. These tires are amazing!
* Front Fenders Cut Nicely to fix the 33" tires.
* Rubicon Express Super-Flex Lift. It sits 6" above stock. (I have all stock suspension parts in garage)
* Front bump stops
* Napier Hood Vents to Keep Engine Compartment Cooler
* VOLANT Open Air Intake
* Rough Country Rear Shocks
* Pro Comp Adjustable Track Bar
* Transfer Case 1" Lowering spacers
* Front Sway Bar Disconnects
* Hard-KOR Steering Box Brace
* Custom Built Roof Rack
* Custom Built Rock Sliders
* Newly replace High Volume Oil Pump
* Newly Replaced Rear Main Seal
* New Second Battery (Marine, mounted in rear) with Battery Separator. This is the way to go. NEVER be stranded!!!
* Front Aussie Locker
* Rear End is Chrysler 8.25"
* Alpine Media Center Stereo, with usb/ ipod connectivity and control
* New Tuned CB with color matching firestik antenna. It really reaches out!!
* Hi-Lift jack safely mounted under rear seat
* New Storage Box mounted in rear. Can be unbolted, but I found it so nice to put all your safety stuff in it when off-roading.
* New 4 x 6" 130 watt spot lights (Sitting in garage)
* New 4 x 4" Flood lights (sitting in garage)
* New Upper Front Axle Control Arm Bushing (Sitting in garage)
* Has front carpet installed but the rear is not. I have the rear carpet kit to go with it. I just put my dog in the back and didn't want it to smell like dog.
* The whole inside floor was Ryno-lined before I got it.
* Stock Seats Have Been Replaced with Seats out of a Grand Cherokee. They are real comfortable.

* Headliner is torn and sagging, So it would be nice to have it replaced

This Jeep is awesome. If my Daily Driver didn't take a crap I would never sell it. Here is the ad with some pics http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3549558382.html

You can also click the link in my sig to check out what i've done and more pics on that site.

$6300

Ed

fasteddie760
02-07-2013, 03:07 PM
*** sold ***