PDA

View Full Version : Seeking wisdom.

Bryan_o
01-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Well my xj's clutch is acting up and i'm not to keen on manual transmissions, or any transmission. i dont have a 4x4 and i was planning on converting the jeep to 4x4. Now then i have this tranny problem, i know for a fact my valve seals are going and for sure i have rust issues on the passenger side floor pan. geesh i really have a lemon now that i write all this down and i see all the problems that are needing to be reconciled. my question is this. should i sell the jeep and start fresh with a newer (96-01) jeep, or should i keep the jeep and fix the problems i can so that i can have more hands on experience under my belt. i should add that i am not financially ready to go out and buy a jeep other wise i would have done that already. i am considering saving now, selling the jeep and adding this to the savings and going fro there. what to do. what to do

cantab27
01-06-2013, 03:05 PM
post pics of the jeep and all its naughty bits

Bryan_o
01-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Okay heading outside to get some pics

Bryan_o
01-06-2013, 03:47 PM
okay i got some pics and a vid how the crap do i put them on here. why so hard.

cantab27
01-06-2013, 03:49 PM
http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=174

there ya go

Bryan_o
01-06-2013, 03:52 PM
thank you i am now in the process of getting yet another account on the world wide watching everything you do web.

Mudderoy
01-06-2013, 04:26 PM
thank you i am now in the process of getting yet another account on the world wide watching everything you do web.

Well the pictures you can send directly to the site. Video is best handled by youtube. :D