PDA

View Full Version : Picture uploads.

SeniorGustas
12-28-2012, 03:24 PM
how does one go about uploading a picture? Sorry for silly questioin. just starting to really get into the forum, now that more money is coming in i would like to create a build thread of my jeep. I have tons and tons of pictures no idea how to get them here.

cantab27
12-28-2012, 03:31 PM
Go to home page or articles up top ..think there's a how to in there..would post link but am on my phone

4.3LXJ
12-28-2012, 03:32 PM
The best way is to use a free image hosting service like Photobucket. You upload your photos and then copy and paste the image code into your post. This is the best way since you can insert commentary between pics. Or you an use the "manage attachments" button under the advanced posting option and upload directly from your computer. However you will not be able to control where the image appears in relation to commentary

Sneedle Vision
12-28-2012, 03:33 PM
how does one go about uploading a picture? Sorry for silly questioin. just starting to really get into the forum, now that more money is coming in i would like to create a build thread of my jeep. I have tons and tons of pictures no idea how to get them here.

You are able to upload pictures here directly to XJtalk and post them that way. Another way is to create a Photobucket or Flickr account and upload your photos there.

I personally find Photobucket easy to use and does what I need. They'll even write the code for your so the pictures are just a copy and paste.

EDIT: A prime of example of typing a response too slow. Was beat to the punch!