PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day Supper

XJ Wheeler
11-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Post up what you had.

The fruits of all our labor

Brasscatz
11-22-2012, 10:30 PM
I didn't take a picture, but my wife and I had Cracker Barrel. We were supposed to travel to Ft. Worth to spend the holiday with my family, but my wife got bronchitis and a sinus infection. So we stayed in town. Her family all went out of town too. I convinced my wife to get out and go to Cracker Barrel instead of ordering it to-go. Big mistake. We ended up waiting well over an hour before we got to sit down, which took a toll on my back and took a toll on my wife. We finally got to eat, the food was tasty (homemade is always better though) and we took our pie slices to-go since I had made pumpkin pie earlier in the day. On our way to the car, we saw the policeman who was guarding the parking lot sitting on the hood of his patrol car. My wife and I both agreed... so I went and gave him one of the pie slices and thanked him for what he does for us. All in all, it was a pleasant Thanksgiving and my wife is feeling better every day :thumbsup:

XJ Wheeler
11-22-2012, 11:35 PM
I didn't take a picture, but my wife and I had Cracker Barrel. We were supposed to travel to Ft. Worth to spend the holiday with my family, but my wife got bronchitis and a sinus infection. So we stayed in town. Her family all went out of town too. I convinced my wife to get out and go to Cracker Barrel instead of ordering it to-go. Big mistake. We ended up waiting well over an hour before we got to sit down, which took a toll on my back and took a toll on my wife. We finally got to eat, the food was tasty (homemade is always better though) and we took our pie slices to-go since I had made pumpkin pie earlier in the day. On our way to the car, we saw the policeman who was guarding the parking lot sitting on the hood of his patrol car. My wife and I both agreed... so I went and gave him one of the pie slices and thanked him for what he does for us. All in all, it was a pleasant Thanksgiving and my wife is feeling better every day :thumbsup:

Glad the food was good. Waiting is the worst, especially when you don't even have a table. Great thing you did with the officer, kudos bro. Glad she's feeling better, hope she's continues to improve.:thumbsup:

bigjim350
11-23-2012, 12:35 AM
I had McDonalds...... :mad:

cantab27
11-23-2012, 12:48 AM

hope ya had a diet coke.....them nissains not that big fella..:D

4.3LXJ
11-23-2012, 09:36 AM

Bad timing Jim, should have had your road trip to my place for Thanksgiving