PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday BS

01xjcny
11-21-2012, 08:21 PM
so i was going to buy a cannon t3i tomorrow for my wife for christmas and i work at sears well they just came around today and told us we were not allowed to get any of the deals witch is :turd:

XJ Wheeler
11-21-2012, 08:56 PM
That is! You would think you would get even more rather than none. Is it that you can't get it with like an employee discount? Otherwise i wouldn't think they could say (essentially) you couldn't buy some of their products. I would say check out with someone you know would look the other way if that's possible.

01xjcny
11-21-2012, 09:07 PM
they said no doorbuster at all really i could get someone to do it for me but thats not the point they open tomorrow at 8 pm and i am not schedule till 7am friday was going to wait in line like everyone else for the camera it was 100 dollars off and a free lens that is regular 200 bucks

XJ Wheeler
11-21-2012, 09:21 PM
they said no doorbuster at all really i could get someone to do it for me but thats not the point they open tomorrow at 8 pm and i am not schedule till 7am friday was going to wait in line like everyone else for the camera it was 100 dollars off and a free lens that is regular 200 bucks

That does sound like a good deal.

Brasscatz
11-21-2012, 09:43 PM
I agree, that isn't completely fair. I suppose that they are trying to be fair by making sure that employees don't "hold" merchandise for themselves (and it's always the few bad apples that ruin it for the rest of the honest people), but I don't think it's right for them to not allow you to buy stuff.

01xjcny
11-21-2012, 09:59 PM
yea i know what they are thinking but i would be a regular customer was not asking for a discount or cut the line . I am a auto employee and have a separate store number and everything. So that also means i cant go to k mart because we are the same company. think i will try my luck and buy it anyway because i dont even associate with the electronics department so unless the store manager sees me they wont know who i am

Brasscatz
11-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Heck yeah, man. I say go for it and be careful!!