PDA

View Full Version : New Mudder in Town

XjMudder
11-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Whats up, Names JD. Started lookin at this forum and liked it alot better than any other jeep forum. New to the mudding and Jeep society. I ride down the dirt roads in a 96" Cherokee Sport Edition 4x4. Pretty much its stock besides the tires. Project will be started and looking forward to posting pics

Play Hard and Mud Hard :D:D

LizardRunner
11-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome to XJTalk your'e in the right place for helpful, friendly people.

XjMudder
11-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks man. Yupp, liked this site. looks awesome. all kinds of xjs on here. Pics will comes soon. will have some snow pics when we start getting some
:pray:

4.3LXJ
11-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Welcome JD. We just happen to have a recent thread with winter wheeling. Post away

XJ Wheeler
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the site, JD. Gotta give us some pics of that '96.

Brasscatz
11-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Whats up, Names JD. Started lookin at this forum and liked it alot better than any other jeep forum. New to the mudding and Jeep society. I ride down the dirt roads in a 96" Cherokee Sport Edition 4x4. Pretty much its stock besides the tires. Project will be started and looking forward to posting pics

Play Hard and Mud Hard :D:D

this is definitely the best forum around! Just listen to the podcast and bigjim350's promo and he'll tell ya. Welcome to the site man!

XjMudder
11-17-2012, 06:07 PM
here is a pic of the 96

Dredwolf
11-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the forum! Lots of help here, and great technical explanations too. I have gotten a lot of "fix it once and fix it right" tips from this site.

4x4Dalton
11-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the family. Here ya don't have to worry bout bashin or anything like that. We all have a good time on this site. There's the occasional raggin on fellow members but its all in fun. Any questions never hesitate to ask there's always somebody on to help ya or point ya in the right direction. So again welcome. Now don't just sit back and watch jump on in and have a blast :)

Sent from my bulletproof iPhone using the Flapmyjaws app :)

XjMudder
11-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Thanks 4x4Dalton. Yeah, i signed up for this forum. spent some time lookin at the rig pics. alot of good xj pics. Im looking forward to getting my xj all done up. gonna be sick :bang::bang: just as soon as winter passes :l

4x4Dalton
11-18-2012, 10:38 AM
No prob man. Also check out my junkyard parts thread in the modified section under the stickies section. There's some helpful info there if yer wanting to mod the jeep cheap but very effective. And I see you are wanting to possibly do a 3 inch lift I did a jy style lift and got 3 inches of lift there's a thread for that as well if ya want to go that route.

Sent from my bulletproof iPhone using the Flapmyjaws app :)