PDA

View Full Version : Going to Jamboree in Hot Springs

RVXJ
10-12-2012, 12:22 PM
My wife and I are leaving next week to go to our first Jeep Jamboree in Hot Springs, Ark. We have been talking about going to one for years and we have now committed ourselves. Anyone out there that has been to one? If so, did you like it? We are out here in the desert of West Texas and have to go to New Mexico to get in some decent 4 wheeling. About 270 miles one way. I will report on the Jamboree when we get back. In the mean time, can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect? Thanks,
Ronaldo

LizardRunner
10-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Lots of different types of trails, rock climbing, a whooping good time. Superlift http://www.orvpark.com/ is an awesome off road park.

nickxj94
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Yeah its a awesome park with awesome trail guides too you will love it and come back for more! I have been once to the park and plan on going back soon! The Arkansas Crawler guys are good people I am a member.

Mudderoy
10-12-2012, 04:47 PM
My wife and I are leaving next week to go to our first Jeep Jamboree in Hot Springs, Ark. We have been talking about going to one for years and we have now committed ourselves. Anyone out there that has been to one? If so, did you like it? We are out here in the desert of West Texas and have to go to New Mexico to get in some decent 4 wheeling. About 270 miles one way. I will report on the Jamboree when we get back. In the mean time, can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect? Thanks,
Ronaldo

Take lots of pictures! :camera: :popcorn:

nickxj94
10-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Take lots of pictures! :camera: :popcorn:

Videos too!!

prerunner1982
10-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Where in west Texas are you? Ever been to Palo Duro Canyon? What route will you be taking to Ark

And welcome to XJTalk

RVXJ
10-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Prerunner,
Thanks, I am in Odessa, which is about 270 miles south of Amarillo. I have never been to Palo Duro. It's one of those destinations that are on the "to do" list.

prerunner1982
10-13-2012, 09:45 PM
Ahh yes, the Permian Basin. I grew up in Lubbock and Hobbs.