PDA

View Full Version : WTB ! WANTED ! Parts I need for my XJ Project

Ohio2001XJ
09-16-2012, 11:52 PM
I am working on building up my 2001 JEEP CHEROKEE (XJ) and there are several parts I am looking for to complete this project;
I have also listed a couple hard to find parts that I already have, and may be willing to sell or barter.

PARTS NEEDED: DONOR VEHICLE INFO:
POWER STEERING GEARBOX DODGE DURANGO 99 5.2L
ELECTRIC FAN FORD TAURUS 90-'95 3.8L
ELECTRIC FAN FORD MUSTANG 87-'93 5.0L
TIE RODS JEEP ZJ ? V8
FRONT STABI BAR JEEP ZJ ? ?
ALTERNATOR (136 AMP) JEEP ZJ ? V8
FUEL TANK SKID PLATE JEEP ZJ ? ?
"SKID PLATES -
ENG,TRANs,T-CASE,F TANK" JEEP XJ 97-'01 "STOCK ON""UP COUNTRY"" PACKAGE"
ROOF RACK (BASKET) JEEP CHEROKEE 97-'01 AFTERMARKET
REAR SHACKLES GM FULLSIZE TRUCK 95-99 ?

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR 4 OR 5 TIRES: BFG MUD TERRAIN (KM2) 31:x10:50 (or 11 ish) x 15. Need to be be at least in good condition with more than 60% tread left and no plugs or patches,

PARTS FOR SALE. . .. . .. OR FOR BARTER (FOR PARTS NEEDED ON LIST ABOVE)
INFINITY POWER AMP FROM JEEP CHEROKEE
FULL ROOF CONSOLE (GRAY) COMPASS.ETC DISPLAY W/ TEMP SENSOR,MOST WIRING,ROOF BRACKET (GREAT CONDITION) FROM JEEP CHEROKEE

Please contact me if you have anything listed......I have cash in hand and am ready to buy!
Thanks for checking out this ad!
Jerry

07Negative
09-17-2012, 02:35 PM
I would say forget the Durango box and get a AGR. It has 4 mounts instead of 3. But does cost more. If you weren't in Ohio. I'd let ya come pick through my garage. I need it cleared out and no one is biting on my C.L posts.

Ohio2001XJ
09-20-2012, 09:39 PM
thanks for the heads up...checking out the AGR.....so what are you trying to sell on CL?
if you want, go ahead and send me the link and I will check it out!
Thanks
Jerry

JENSSEN
09-20-2012, 10:33 PM
I have a Durango box in the XJ watch for steering radius with it I lost some,....

Ohio2001XJ
09-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Bummer!
thanks for the heads up !

07Negative
09-21-2012, 01:09 PM
What little I had of what you're seeking, I've sold now. Sorry I didn't look at this sooner. But for shipping costs, it wouldn't be worth your coin.
I like the AGR gear box b/c of the 4 mounting holes and steering pretty much is the same. Matt at AGR is a super cool fella! He can gab your head off about steering and he just seems like a cool guy over the phone. I also installed this to compliment the gear box, but I don't think it's necessary to survive kinda thing. But anyway...
http://www.tntcustoms.com/Jeep_Cherokee_XJ/4_bolt_steering_conversion.aspx
I can't complain about any of it. It all seems like such a huge improvement.