PDA

View Full Version : Welcome HeliDriver!!!

cantab27
09-16-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi HeliDriver, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Be sure and check out our XJ TALK SHOW! (http://podcasts.xjtalk.com) It\'s about Cherokees! It\'s like a radio talk show, but from the Internet.

Check out our sister sites, http://www.WranglerTalk.com/ and http://www.di-dah-dit.com/

HeliDriver
09-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Wow - NZ ! I've always wanted to see it ... maybe someday, and wheel it !

I have a '98 XJ blue teal color, 4" lift, fully armored, cold air intake, 32" BFG Mud terr., roof rack, winch, etc... Live in Arizona - like explorin old mines, ghost towns, etc.
I fly a helicopter for AirEvac, and have my own business training other pilots, FWIW.
I found this site as a link on another site I was checkin out . . .:xjtalk:

Cheers :beer:

bluedragon436
09-17-2012, 11:28 AM
Welcome to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland.. and wherever the USAF tells me to be at the moment!! Pics of the XJ or it doesn't exists!! LOL.. Seriously though your XJ sounds like a nicely built XJ, and we look forward to seeing pics of it when you get a chance..

Mudderoy
09-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow - NZ ! I've always wanted to see it ... maybe someday, and wheel it !

I have a '98 XJ blue teal color, 4" lift, fully armored, cold air intake, 32" BFG Mud terr., roof rack, winch, etc... Live in Arizona - like explorin old mines, ghost towns, etc.
I fly a helicopter for AirEvac, and have my own business training other pilots, FWIW.
I found this site as a link on another site I was checkin out . . .:xjtalk:

Cheers :beer:

yeah yeah pictures of the XJ would be nice, but let's see the helicopter! :popcorn: I haven't flown in years, but love flying.

XJ Wheeler
09-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome to xjTalk, glad you joined us. Now, who's teaching me to fly a heli? Its on my bucket list.:D

cantab27
09-17-2012, 11:06 PM
well if ya ever make it down here gives a yell, know a couple of nice wee tracks we can run........

HeliDriver
09-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Let's see if it looks like I photoshopped these ... it says they uploaded, but I can't see 'em ...

HeliDriver
09-18-2012, 11:00 AM
looks like it worked !! :rolleye0012:

Mudderoy
09-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Let's see if it looks like I photoshopped these ... it says they uploaded, but I can't see 'em ...

Thanks!

What a nice office and I bet the view is great!

HeliDriver
09-18-2012, 11:10 AM
Let's see if I can post a video... :crazy:

. . . nope, didn't work.

Mudderoy
09-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Let's see if I can post a video... :crazy:

. . . nope, didn't work.

Videos are easy if you have them on youtube. You just click the share button (on youtube) and get the link. Then you paste it here in a post. Some fancy software "sees" that it's a youtube video and wraps the html code around it to embed it in the post. :D

HeliDriver
09-18-2012, 11:28 AM
So ... it has to already be on YouTube so it has an URL, I guess ? thanx

:brokenpic:

xj4life2
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Ya know haveing a helo around could be handy... If ya get to stuck you could just air lift it out :)

Mudderoy
09-18-2012, 11:36 AM
So ... it has to already be on YouTube so it has an URL, I guess ? thanx

:brokenpic:

Well I normally take videos on my smart phone, then hit share. Youtube is one of the choices. So I upload it to youtube directly from my phone.

You can also get the video to your computer and then upload it from there to photobucket, youtube, etc... We don't have a way to upload videos from people directly to our site. lol we don't have the disk space for all those videos either.

XJ Wheeler
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Phi, huh. We've delivered many turbochargers to several Phi locations in Louisiana so they could send them to oil rigs. Back when the were Air Logistics too.