PDA

View Full Version : Miracles do happen

cpttuna
09-06-2012, 09:20 PM
somehow I resized these(Using Photoscape) on my own and got them uploaded. Thes are the two 01's in the family.
4 door
auto
bf goodrich all-terrain T/A 235/75 R15
784 injectors and throttle body spacers
homemade intakes
stainless exhaust
one on the left has the police package
one on the right has a stainless receiver
left 86,000miles right 112,000
left one my 23 year old uses-mommy uses the one on the right

prcjeep
09-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Nice! how did you end up with two nearly identical XJ's?

Jeepster19
09-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Lift'em!!!

cpttuna
09-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Have no desire to lift them at present. The one on the right came from a dealership. the one on the left came from a private seller that had it sitting on the side of the road. We drove by it and then took a good look on the way back. It had belonged to a K-9 unit in North Carolina(police package). The man bought it for his daughter who did not want it and he decided to unload it. He did not take care of it and it only had 76,000 miles on it when I bought it. I got the price down to $3000 once I started telling him all it needed to have done to it. The one on the right we have had for 7 years. The T/A's have 65,000 miles on them. getting new shoes hopefully next month. This and other forums have had good info on how to take care of them,what are the best parts,and common problems that should be watched for. The one on the left we had to take to a detailer because I could not remove the K-9 unit markings from the liftgate.