PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Victoriabcboy!!!

cantab27
08-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi Victoriabcboy, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

Victoriabcboy
08-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Thankyou this forum looks well organized and informative. I became a member of the "SteelSoldiers" forum when my interest in miliatry trucks peaked. Still havn't gotten one yet.

Now that I've got a Jeep, I thought I would join this forum to get tips and help when fixing and modding my jeep.

I own a 1999 Cherokee, Blue, with 185000Kms. 4.0L I6, AW4 trans (pretty sure), C8.25 out back and a Dana 30 up front.

Week after I bought it I put in a "Zone Offroad" 3" lift with full packs and shocks.

Working at a tire store I just put on some new 15X7 Black steel Daytona's and P265/70R15 (roughly 30.5") Toyo A/T's.

Can't wait to dive in and start finding new mods to do from this forum.

EekGirl96
08-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Welcome! Pics are a must! Youll find that your list for your XJ is never ending and growing day by day....itll always remain an "unfinished project" but its well worth it :)

4.3LXJ
08-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Welcome Colin. My son and I both have M422A1s and are members of NRG (National Recon Group) We really think we need a half track though. Something for the wife to drive to fend off road rage :D

Mudderoy
08-30-2012, 12:13 PM
:welcome: to :xjtalk: There are a lot of sources for XJ information on the net.

NAXJA.org, CherokeeForum.com and CherokeeTalk.com to name a few.

We're glad you took the time to join us here at :xjtalk: :D

XJ Wheeler
08-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Hey Colin, welcome to xjTalk. Now, when do we get pics of that beautiful blue?

bluedragon436
08-30-2012, 04:07 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!! Look forward to seeing pics of your XJ!!

Victoriabcboy
08-31-2012, 09:43 AM
Thankyou all. I agree my list of jeep part will never end. I've already been searching for some solutions to problems. As I am finding most jeeps have lol.

I'm going to attempt pics, hopefully they work.

Victoriabcboy
08-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Hey looks like it worked!!! The first is how it sits now, the second is when I got it. The back spring were sagged out pretty good and it's parked on a slight hill that's why it looks like it has a rake to it. And the third is putting in the lift. 3" w/ full leaf packs.

Victoriabcboy
08-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome Colin. My son and I both have M422A1s and are members of NRG (National Recon Group) We really think we need a half track though. Something for the wife to drive to fend off road rage :D
mighty mites eh? cool. My long term plan is to get a M812a1 bridge truck and make it a crew cab with a m35 box.

I would love to grab a mule for the back too. they seem really cool.

I'll have to check out the National Recon Group, sounds cool. The more info the better.

4.3LXJ
08-31-2012, 10:36 AM
NRG is a free group here. You don't even need a vehicle, just an interest. Email address is all you need. Very active group here.