PDA

View Full Version : Welcome mwxj90!!!

bigjim350
08-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi mwxj90, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

mwxj90
08-15-2012, 01:42 PM
thanks for the welcome

mwxj90
08-15-2012, 02:22 PM
i found xjtalk when i was looking for parts for my xj. i picked my xj up about two months ago from a girl in a nearby town it a 1990 jeep cherokee limited. i got it for 1200. i didnt like the leather seats so i found a guy that had clothseats and bought those and sold the leather ones. all around the body was in good condition but it need a little tlc. i just picked up a set of rubicon rims and have a whole bunch of stuff planed for it so look for a build tread coming soon.this is going to be my d/d growing family and w/w. lots more and pics coming soon.

XJ Wheeler
08-15-2012, 11:54 PM
i found xjtalk when i was looking for parts for my xj. i picked my xj up about two months ago from a girl in a nearby town it a 1990 jeep cherokee limited. i got it for 1200. i didnt like the leather seats so i found a guy that had clothseats and bought those and sold the leather ones. all around the body was in good condition but it need a little tlc. i just picked up a set of rubicon rims and have a whole bunch of stuff planed for it so look for a build tread coming soon.this is going to be my d/d growing family and w/w. lots more and pics coming soon.

:welcome: to xjtalk, :thanx: for joining up.

cantab27
08-16-2012, 01:10 AM
welcome to xjtalk mike