PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Jeep2go!!!

cantab27
08-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Hi Jeep2go, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

Jeep2go
08-12-2012, 06:45 PM
OK .....been searching for the "right" XJ for weeks and of course stumbled on mine literally forty-eight hours before leaving on vacation!!! Got it bought and in the garage with less than 50 miles driving on it before we left. Purchased from a long time XJ fellow. It's a really dark green that I have not seen many of before. I'll get a picture up when I get back. When I picked up the Jeep it had a new windshield/fresh oil change and tranny fluid.New front pads and rotors/recent tie rod ends and upper and lower ball joints(six months ago). K&N filter/MOPAR factory skid plates and hitch. Color matching wheels from a 98 Orvis Edition Grand. Color matching bumpers/end caps/grill and fender flares from a "Country" edition. I am certain I'll be faced with some "issues" but a lot of really good maintenance has already been done.Oh...the diffs and transfer case were serviced along with the tranny. I had the radiator flushed on the recommendation of the seller just as I left. I look forward to learning alot from this forum and as I learn I'll share.

XJ Wheeler
08-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey Mark, welcome to xjtalk! Sounds like you got one that was taken care of, and with leaving that soon its a good thing.

Anybody else wondering where this vacation took place?!?!:D