PDA

View Full Version : Welcome 00xjchick!!!

4.3LXJ
07-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi 00xjchick, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

nateyz2000
07-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Welcome!

00xjchick
07-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi Everyone, proud owner here of my 2000 xj. She is a female as well and is named Puddles. She likes Puddles of Mud, water, muck whatever! She is known to have left me a few Puddles through our relationship as well... oil, coolant, you know the good stuff...(not so much),lol. I have been a follower on Facebook for some time now and have decided to make my follow a more permanent stay. Puddles and I have been together for about 4years now. She doesn't have any mods yet but I recently put a Flowmaster exhaust on. Have some other plans in the works, not ready to do so atm. She tends to Just Empty Every Pocket ! Well happy Jeepin ttys

00xjchick
07-16-2012, 05:24 PM
Hi Everyone, proud owner here of my 2000 xj. She is a female as well and is named Puddles. She likes Puddles of Mud, water, muck whatever! She is known to have left me a few Puddles through our relationship as well... oil, coolant, you know the good stuff...(not so much),lol. I have been a follower on Facebook for some time now and have decided to make my follow a more permanent stay. Puddles and I have been together for about 4years now. She doesn't have any mods yet but I recently put a Flowmaster exhaust on. Have some other plans in the works, not ready to do so atm. She tends to Just Empty Every Pocket ! Well happy Jeepin ttys

4.3LXJ
07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Welcome Ashley. You are getting the bug. That happens when you hang around us. It is contagious.

XJ Wheeler
07-17-2012, 12:29 AM
Hello Ashley, welcome to xjtalk.

The Cherokee syndrome has no cure, no antidote. But the great thing is everyone with the Cherokee syndrome comes out living a more adventurous life, with a few bumps and bruises along the way. Don't worry when it hits you, you'll be speaking a new language (of the wheeler), adding and modifying things you don't even know their names, and meeting all these peculiar people that have an odd fascination with dirt.

Enjoy the illness.;)

Mudderoy
07-17-2012, 03:17 AM

Thanks for making the jump from Facebook to the forum. Love the name of your Jeep. :welcome:

1ATony
07-17-2012, 01:55 PM
Welcome to the site