PDA

View Full Version : WT...........

bigbuk29
07-15-2012, 07:12 AM
Jeep is considering renaming the next-generation Jeep Liberty the Jeep Cherokee in order to attract more buyers and prior Jeep owners to the Brand. The Jeep Liberty is currently sold outside of North America as the Jeep Cherokee (KK).

:timeout:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nothing against a liberty, they can be capable little rigs, but a cherokee with round headlights, whatta they gonna do next put square headlights in a wrang.............. oh wait never mind

olds-cool
07-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Honestly, with the exception of the JK, I have lost faith in the modern Jeeps anyways. Seriously, have you ever driven a Compass? I couldn't even see out of it much less make it get out of it's own way, even with the autostick and running to redline on every gear (nothing parties like a rental). No matter what they call it, the IFS will be it's downfall for us offroad guys. The only Jeep I am looking forward to is the Hemi 4 door JK.

bigbuk29
07-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Honestly, with the exception of the JK, I have lost faith in the modern Jeeps anyways. Seriously, have you ever driven a Compass? I couldn't even see out of it much less make it get out of it's own way, even with the autostick and running to redline on every gear (nothing parties like a rental). No matter what they call it, the IFS will be it's downfall for us offroad guys. The only Jeep I am looking forward to is the Hemi 4 door JK.

X2