PDA

View Full Version : Been to long

GT MOTORSPORTS
06-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey guys I haven't been on for quite some time. So I thought I'd say hello and see how everyone has been. I have done some work to a few of my jeeps sold a few others. Hope all is well for everyone.

Greg

cantab27
06-17-2012, 10:35 PM
nice of ya to pop by greg...........what have ya been doing to ya jeeps mate?

GT MOTORSPORTS
06-17-2012, 10:51 PM
The one in my avatar is in pieces. The floors are ruined by rust. I have removed the front fenders and grille. I have been toying around with patching the floors or just building a whole new frame under it. My 99' purple daily driver project is coming along slowly. I have been busy getting my shop up and going full time and starting a trucking company. My daughter has taking up a lot of my time. Life has been busy and time has evaded me. Thanks for asking!
I saw you have built a V8 Wrangler?

Greg

bigjim350
06-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Well welcome back. And NO wayne BOUGHT a built jeep.....what a poser :D

cantab27
06-17-2012, 10:59 PM
lol .. yeah Jim's right brought it....but saying that have done a bit to it plus like any jeep more to come...

dude sounds like shes all go for ya....trucking company..plus shop and family......not enough hours in the day...

Mudderoy
06-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Hey guys I haven't been on for quite some time. So I thought I'd say hello and see how everyone has been. I have done some work to a few of my jeeps sold a few others. Hope all is well for everyone.

Greg

Thanks for remembering us! Good to have you back. :cheerleader:

GT MOTORSPORTS
01-11-2016, 06:57 AM
Hello guys,
thought I'd check back in and see how things were going around here. Life has a way of taking up our time. Hope all is well for everyone.

Greg

bluedragon436
01-11-2016, 09:27 AM
:welcome: back Greg... Does stink that life takes over sometimes... But always good to get some down time and some time to do what you want to do!! Glad to see all seems to be going well, and to see you back here @ :xjtalk1: