PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Just wanted to say hi, I am a norcal jeeper, and have lots done, and still lots to do to my xj...

Nate
<><

Mudderoy
06-11-2012, 12:42 PM
Just wanted to say hi, I am a norcal jeeper, and have lots done, and still lots to do to my xj...

Nate
<><

Ain't it true. Those bastards keep coming up with things to add or change! :D

:welcome: to the site!

DETOURS
06-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Hey, don't blame me Tony.....:rolleye0012:......Welcome Nate!

Mudderoy
06-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Hey, don't blame me Tony.....:rolleye0012:......Welcome Nate!

I'm not blaming you, I already bought everything I can from you. :P

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to being a part of the community, glad to be here!

Nate
<><

Mountain Goat
06-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Nice looking rig! Welcome!!

cantab27
06-11-2012, 02:18 PM
welcome nate

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Thank you all!

Nate
<><

4.3LXJ
06-11-2012, 03:15 PM

Nate
<><

:worthlesspics:

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 04:31 PM
:worthlesspics:

Hey, I posted a bunch of photos... In welcome thread;-)

Nate
<><

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Ain't it true. Those bastards keep coming up with things to add or change! :D

:welcome: to the site!

Tell me about it!

Nate
<><

xj4life2
06-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome !!! but when did Manteca become nor cal ??? Sorry brother but Sac and below be so cal !!! lol lol

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Welcome !!! but when did Manteca become nor cal ??? Sorry brother but Sac and below be so cal !!! lol lol

Negative my friend. If it takes 8 hours to get to Mexico, and 6 to Oregon, I would say norcal
Edit: I am almost feeling disrespected by that post... How dare you! Lol
Nate

xj4life2
06-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Negative my friend. If it takes 8 hours to get to Mexico, and 6 to Oregon, I would say norcal
Edit: I am almost feeling disrespected by that post... How dare you! Lol
Nate

Oh I dare , I dare, but the line still stands at Sac,but after reading your post I will upgrade you to a central Ca wheeler. So let it be written , so let it be done. and again welcome !!! Glad to have ya on board! Now the big question... would drive the 4 hours to Chico to wheel with real Nor Cal wheelers?? :)

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh I dare , I dare, but the line still stands at Sac,but after reading your post I will upgrade you to a central Ca wheeler. So let it be written , so let it be done. and again welcome !!! Glad to have ya on board! Now the big question... would drive the 4 hours to Chico to wheel with real Nor Cal wheelers?? :)

That's funny... They even consider modesto norcal... Anyways, chico... Idk, I really enjoy the sierras... We are doing the rubicon next month, and maybe slick rock shortly after... This pic is for you, because this is how I roll, and who I roll with ha ha...http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4d648-7c03-2634.jpg

Nate
<><

xj4life2
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Well we have the Sierra's at our door steps , High Lakes about an hour away , Ishi wilderness ect ect The Rubicon is about 3hrs from me mabey a little farther but not much. Sounds like a good time though. Nor Cal Jeepers, do they actually have meetings or are they just an internet club? Nothing wrong with that ,I have just never heard of them other than on the internet.

PS the ichthus is a nice touch.

nateyz2000
06-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Well we have the Sierra's at our door steps , High Lakes about an hour away , Ishi wilderness ect ect The Rubicon is about 3hrs from me mabey a little farther but not much. Sounds like a good time though. Nor Cal Jeepers, do they actually have meetings or are they just an internet club? Nothing wrong with that ,I have just never heard of them other than on the internet.

PS the ichthus is a nice touch.

Norcaljeepers.co is the forum (yes .co) we do meet and greets wrenching days, and trips... Great group of guys. We just had a new member drive 2 hours to have us install his lift... Very helpful site for people in the modesto, Tracy, san fran area, and Sacramento area. Trading parts, helping each other find things... It's almost like a jeep family...

Nate
<><

xj4life2
06-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Norcaljeepers.co is the forum (yes .co) we do meet and greets wrenching days, and trips... Great group of guys. We just had a new member drive 2 hours to have us install his lift... Very helpful site for people in the modesto, Tracy, san fran area, and Sacramento area. Trading parts, helping each other find things... It's almost like a jeep family...

Nate
<><

We have pretty much the same thing , but we have chapters and then we have a big jamboree once a year for aall the member to get together and hang out , Christmas party ect ect kinda slowed down though over the years I guess thier all getting old lol lol

nateyz2000
06-12-2012, 01:30 AM
[QUOTE=nateyz2000;116958]Norcaljeepers.co is the forum (yes .co) we do meet and greets wrenching days, and trips... Great group of guys. We just had a new member drive 2 hours to have us install his lift... Very helpful site for people in the modesto, Tracy, san fran area, and Sacramento area. Trading parts, helping each other find things... It's almost like a jeep family...

Nate
<><[/QUOTE

We have pretty much the same thing , but we have chapters and then we have a big jamboree once a year for aall the member to get together and hang out , Christmas party ect ect kinda slowed down though over the years I guess thier all getting old lol lol

Well, we have decided to take on the southern chapter, and we are all 25-35, young fun crowd... It has been fun!

Nate
<><

xj4life2
06-12-2012, 10:23 AM
[quote=xj4life2;116990]

Well, we have decided to take on the southern chapter, and we are all 25-35, young fun crowd... It has been fun!

Nate
<><

Ah ha , the truth comes out , you are southern lol lol . Good luck starting a chapter is hard work alot of time and comitment. I have been a chapter leader as we call them for 8yrs or so now, but as I said our world has slowed some so its not bad at all.

nateyz2000
06-12-2012, 10:27 AM
[quote=nateyz2000;116998]

Ah ha , the truth comes out , you are southern lol lol . Good luck starting a chapter is hard work alot of time and comitment. I have been a chapter leader as we call them for 8yrs or so now, but as I said our world has slowed some so its not bad at all.

So its your fault they have slowed... Bad leader... Lol... Yes we are the southern boys in norcaljeepers... There... I said it... Lol

Nate
<><