PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Rmacknight!!!

BlueXJ
05-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi Rmacknight, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

cantab27
05-30-2012, 12:26 AM
hi and welcome to xjtalk

Rmacknight
05-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Hello to all jeep folk, i hope all your offroad trips are good ones. So far the wife and i have enjoyed the arizona landscape without incident. We came from the upper east coast, explored most of it in 4x4 pickups.This is our first jeep and so far have felt the no limit freedom that jeep has to offer.I will post pictures of our rig as soon as i figure that out.Have a great day

Mudderoy
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Hello to all jeep folk, i hope all your offroad trips are good ones. So far the wife and i have enjoyed the arizona landscape without incident. We came from the upper east coast, explored most of it in 4x4 pickups.This is our first jeep and so far have felt the no limit freedom that jeep has to offer.I will post pictures of our rig as soon as i figure that out.Have a great day

:welcome: to the site. Perhaps the easiest way to post a picture is to click the "attachment" icon above, it looks like "http://www.xjtalk.com/images/editor/attach.gif"

Once you have uploaded your picture(s) just click on that icon again, and select the image(s) you want in your post.

1Akevin
06-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the forum!

4.3LXJ
06-01-2012, 09:20 AM
Welcome Bob. Yup, Jeeps are like no other vehicle. You can do almost anything in them.

bluedragon436
06-01-2012, 08:55 PM
:welcome: to xjtalk from Delaware/Maryland!! I got to enjoy much of the Arizona landscape many years ago as my father was stationed out there with the Army... I would love to go back and actually really enjoy exploring it with my Jeep today... Maybe one day, but until then I'll live through others pictures... Look forward to seeing pictures of your rig and your explorations!!