PDA

View Full Version : Anyone whit SBA loan experience?

07Negative
05-28-2012, 01:45 AM
I really really REALLY hoping someone on this forum has some SBA loan experience. I'm seeking some insight/advice/help/whatever it takes. I have come the conclusion I need to create my own work and source of revenue. And I was wondering anyone has gone through the loops of this process. I'm not a dip shit or knuckle head. I'm rather well rounded and educated. I've never asked for such a lump some of money in the form of a loan.
If your willing to gab with a cat about this process and your experience. Hit me up please. My email is [email protected] and my cell is 415 407 2174. You can text or call me. Any help is much appreciated.
My business ideal is not Jeep or 4x4 related but I have 12 years experience and I'm very fluid and acclimated to it. Just seeking others advise before I go into it blindly.
Thanks again for your time.

Mudderoy
05-28-2012, 07:06 AM
I really really REALLY hoping someone on this forum has some SBA loan experience. I'm seeking some insight/advice/help/whatever it takes. I have come the conclusion I need to create my own work and source of revenue. And I was wondering anyone has gone through the loops of this process. I'm not a dip shit or knuckle head. I'm rather well rounded and educated. I've never asked for such a lump some of money in the form of a loan.
If your willing to gab with a cat about this process and your experience. Hit me up please. My email is [email protected] and my cell is 415 407 2174. You can text or call me. Any help is much appreciated.
My business ideal is not Jeep or 4x4 related but I have 12 years experience and I'm very fluid and acclimated to it. Just seeking others advise before I go into it blindly.
Thanks again for your time.

Good luck. I figured I needed more than one customer years ago after being forced out of my 16 year career. Unlike you all I did was think about it. I'm hoping that we'll see a change in "management" here soon and the climate will be more small business friendly.