PDA

View Full Version : Closing up shop and putting it up for sale.

AJsArmor
05-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the business over the past 12 years. Business has been great, but I need to take care of some health issues and I can't do both. It wasn't an easy decision but I'm glad I had the opportunity to make it while business was still going strong.

I'm putting it up for sale as a turnkey operation, everything and I mean EVERYTHING goes...from the website to every note/design on new products to the tools and gear in the shop. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details.

Thanks again!

Mudderoy
05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the business over the past 12 years. Business has been great, but I need to take care of some health issues and I can't do both. It wasn't an easy decision but I'm glad I had the opportunity to make it while business was still going strong.

I'm putting it up for sale as a turnkey operation, everything and I mean EVERYTHING goes...from the website to every note/design on new products to the tools and gear in the shop. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for details.

Thanks again!

Damn I'm sorry to hear about the health issues. Consider a blanket prayer already sent! Good luck and please keep us updated with anything you feel comfortable sharing!

XJ Wheeler
05-17-2012, 10:34 PM
Sorry to hear man, be praying for ya here as well. Hope everything turns out well and you can get going again.

DETOURS
05-18-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm truely sorry to see you close up AJ, if theres anyway I can be of any help, just ask!
Take care of yourself, I'm actually closing up the week of the 27th myself for some surgery I've been putting off, time to take care of #1, like yourself.

Again, if I can help in anyway, give me a call- 606-845-0024 ;)

Mark