PDA

View Full Version : New member Intro

wixomga
05-11-2012, 08:17 PM
I live in Marana Arizona (near Tucson) and I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee (not Grand) Limited. It is silver in color with no contrasting trim. I installed a Tomken rear bumper, side guards, tire carrier and Warn Rock Guards. I put in a Rubicon 2" budget lift and added 245X75R15 BFG MT KM2 tires to give me about a 2" lift from the base unit. When I purchased this rig in late 2010, it had 79,000 miles. I now have close to 100K. I enjoy off-roading, but don't have very many partners to off-road with. I have a son with a CJ7 rock-crawler rig and a son-law with a 99 lifted Cherokee. I go with both of them when I can. Where I live has many off-road trails, so I do enjoy that.

I will post some pics when I can get them downloaded. It is a good looking rig and performs well offroad. My next project is to install a Dana 44 rear with lockers of some sort.

4.3LXJ
05-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Welcome Gary. You have a very good start on a capable rig. It is fun to go with family. My son and I go all the time together.

Mudderoy
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
I live in Marana Arizona (near Tucson) and I own a 2001 Jeep Cherokee (not Grand) Limited. It is silver in color with no contrasting trim. I installed a Tomken rear bumper, side guards, tire carrier and Warn Rock Guards. I put in a Rubicon 2" budget lift and added 245X75R15 BFG MT KM2 tires to give me about a 2" lift from the base unit. When I purchased this rig in late 2010, it had 79,000 miles. I now have close to 100K. I enjoy off-roading, but don't have very many partners to off-road with. I have a son with a CJ7 rock-crawler rig and a son-law with a 99 lifted Cherokee. I go with both of them when I can. Where I live has many off-road trails, so I do enjoy that.

I will post some pics when I can get them downloaded. It is a good looking rig and performs well offroad. My next project is to install a Dana 44 rear with lockers of some sort.

:welcome: to the site. Yes please get some pictures up, as we love to look. :camera: :popcorn: :thumbsup:

prerunner1982
05-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.