PDA

View Full Version : Welcome ssandy!!!

4.3LXJ
05-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi ssandy, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

ssandy
05-04-2012, 08:36 PM
hello everyone my names paul but i go by scott i live in parkersburg west virginia im 18 living with my girlfriend for the past year and a half and haveing a baby boy coming in august i work the can am gncc series. i now own a 2000 Cherokee sport 4dr with a 3in rough country lift with 31 10.5 15s it is my second xj i had a stock 96 but i totaled it in february.

jonb8
05-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey Scott, glad you found us..I saw you and your Dad the other day in Elizabeth,,,,,,Where you guy's out wheeling??? Both jeeps looked alittle muddy..:D

4.3LXJ
05-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Hey Scott, I bet everyone wants to know you. Welcome to the forum.

ssandy
05-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Hey Scott, glad you found us..I saw you and your Dad the other day in Elizabeth,,,,,,Where you guy's out wheeling??? Both jeeps looked alittle muddy..:D

jon you probably saw my dad and mom cuz i was in kentucky and they have been going out driven roads past couple sundays wen moms off and last week dad was in his wrangler moms boss was in i believe a xj and then i believe there was a red f150 with em. they have been going out driving every weekend that im out of town and i want to get in the woods and get the new xj muddy havnt got to sink it in a hole yet and i really want to iv been lookin on our website to see if you guys were gunna go wheeling one weekend im in town cuz i wanna go wheelin but i havnt seen anything