PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Timbuck2!!!

msmoorenburg
04-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Hi Timbuck2, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

Timbuck2
04-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.
My son recently had an accident with his 98 XJ, the boy was ok, but the Jeep didn't come out of it too good. The front driver side is pretty banged up and the front axle is broken where the tube enters the case. Instead of junking the vehicle I decided that it would make a great project because the thing ran great before the crash. So I was browsing for info and came across this forum. Lots of great information here. I'll post some pictures soon as I figure out how.

Thanks!

Mudderoy
04-25-2012, 01:44 AM
Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.
My son recently had an accident with his 98 XJ, the boy was ok, but the Jeep didn't come out of it too good. The front driver side is pretty banged up and the front axle is broken where the tube enters the case. Instead of junking the vehicle I decided that it would make a great project because the thing ran great before the crash. So I was browsing for info and came across this forum. Lots of great information here. I'll post some pictures soon as I figure out how.

Thanks!

We've got a couple of members rebuilding wrecked XJ's now. One with MJ's so you'll be in good company. We love the pictures here! :popcorn: