PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts of your old car in the junkyard

Joliet Johnny
04-12-2012, 03:28 AM
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd490/jolietjohnny/DSCF0006.jpg

Went to the not so local pick a part today and found my 1st SUV sitting there. I feel abit sad. I sold it when I bought my 99 XJ. I was glad to see that people hadnt broken things for the sake of breaking them. Im happy with My XJ and my Civic but still its sad to see a vehicle you wrenched on its way to certain doom.

XJ Wheeler
04-12-2012, 08:38 AM
That's sad. At least it isn't pancaked, yet.

cantab27
04-12-2012, 12:39 PM
tis only a Nissan...;)

Mudderoy
04-12-2012, 04:22 PM
tis only a Nissan...;)

Then Wayne leap for the jugular!

Brasscatz
04-13-2012, 12:49 PM
I went to a junkyard several years ago and spotted a car that looked exactly like one of my friends' car. It was pretty smashed up from a bad wreck. I started going through it and ended up finding an event program that actually had her name on it. I hunted down her number and was glad to find that she was ok.

It is an odd feeling seeing a car in the JY that either you owned or somebody you know owned.

Mudderoy
04-13-2012, 01:05 PM
I went to a junkyard several years ago and spotted a car that looked exactly like one of my friends' car. It was pretty smashed up from a bad wreck. I started going through it and ended up finding an event program that actually had her name on it. I hunted down her number and was glad to find that she was ok.

It is an odd feeling seeing a car in the JY that either you owned or somebody you know owned.

Wow some people will go to great lengths to look up the girl they liked years ago. :smiley-laughing021:

Brasscatz
04-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow some people will go to great lengths to look up the girl they liked years ago. :smiley-laughing021:

LOL!!! Actually, I did like her when I was in 7th grade. Once we hit highschool, I moved on and found several better girls! 10 years since graduation, she lives in Utah and has 7 kids.... :stars: