PDA

View Full Version : Girls Night Out

XJMJeep
04-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, We'll never forget you!'

xjrev10
04-09-2012, 01:33 AM
WOW

Jamie Lynn
04-12-2012, 01:39 AM
:lmao: Those women are apparently not country girls...lol.

BlueXJ
04-12-2012, 10:36 AM
What if anything do country girls use????????????????

4.3LXJ
04-12-2012, 11:18 AM
That could generate a whole new scientific study I think? Maybe with grandiose sociological ramifications.

BlueXJ
04-18-2012, 07:24 PM
I wanna be a part of such a study.

4.3LXJ
04-19-2012, 10:07 AM
I foresee government funding for this. Double blind studies etc. Wait, scratch that. I am going into this with both eyes open.

Jamie Lynn
04-23-2012, 09:39 PM
What if anything do country girls use????????????????

Well...most country girls do the "shake, drip dry method" if you are a city girl you find a red solo cup and a napkin..because apparently their aim is bad..haven't quite figured that one out but I've seen it happen..lol..

4.3LXJ
04-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Well...most country girls do the "shake, drip dry method" if you are a city girl you find a red solo cup and a napkin..because apparently their aim is bad..haven't quite figured that one out but I've seen it happen..lol..

Especially firing at point blank range. And they complain about men :rolleye0012:

Jamie Lynn
04-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Especially firing at point blank range. And they complain about men :rolleye0012:

That is what I'm saying..and they need someone to hold them up..listen...us country girls if we are that intoxicated..we will find some form of a leaning post..lol..like the bed of a truck, a tire, a tree..or the ground and play the balancing act..lol.

4.3LXJ
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Well, what can I say. Practice makes perfect :D

Jamie Lynn
04-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Well, what can I say. Practice makes perfect :D

Exactly..and I'm a pro at it..lol..