PDA

View Full Version : Jus' for Wayne

xj4life2
04-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Ok so everybody can read it, Anyway in attempt to clear up some confusion the user name Payless4wd is no longer in use due to the current economic situation we can no longer pay to be a vendor on this site at this time. It was a very tough decision to make but one that had to be made. I however due to the fantastic people on this site will remain as a member under the name xj4life2, the one I started on here with (life turns a full circle). I will still be available for help , questions and the occasional unprovoked sales pitch. We (Pay less) are still in business and doing fine , we just had to make some business decisions to improve profitability. As the things change and get better we will be back here as a vendor and I will continue to support this site and all of its members anyway I can. So there you have it the whole story , we good now Wayne ???:D

cantab27
04-04-2012, 08:43 PM
lol...cheers mark...sorry about the tuff times brother,,tis a shame....good to know ya gonna hang around .your knowledge on the xj plus other vehicles is a bonus for the site....righto enough of the nice shit,,,yall brought another xj yet..................

Mudderoy
04-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Ok so everybody can read it, Anyway in attempt to clear up some confusion the user name Payless4wd is no longer in use due to the current economic situation we can no longer pay to be a vendor on this site at this time. It was a very tough decision to make but one that had to be made. I however due to the fantastic people on this site will remain as a member under the name xj4life2, the one I started on here with (life turns a full circle). I will still be available for help , questions and the occasional unprovoked sales pitch. We (Pay less) are still in business and doing fine , we just had to make some business decisions to improve profitability. As the things change and get better we will be back here as a vendor and I will continue to support this site and all of its members anyway I can. So there you have it the whole story , we good now Wayne ???:D

Yep Mark has always been more than a vendor on the site and when he reluctantly told me that they wouldn't be renewing the vendor status I made sure to let him know that I hoped he would continue to be a member here. As you all know this site wasn't put up to be a money making opportunity it's about having a friendly place for people to come and ask questions and share information. NO QUESTION IS STUPID!

Payless4x4 has to do what is best for them, as a company and I would encourage you to continue doing business with them. I've purchased several hundred dollars of Jeep goodies from them and always had great service. Not to mention helpful information for my Jeep both solicited and unsolicited. :D