PDA

View Full Version : Welcome grizzlyxj!!!

msmoorenburg
04-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi grizzlyxj, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

grizzlyxj
04-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Thanks! I found this site just searching xj goodies. I just bought a 98 xj 4dr sport for $700. It has the usual Michigan rust but not too bad. I have to put a fuel pump modual in it ($75 at junk yard) and throw some tires on it, and it should be good to go! My lovely Girlfriend Dawn has a 1987 MJ that we have to scrap :( "frame" section below the cab is rotten. It will serve as a donor for some odds and ends for the xj before it goes.

Mudderoy
04-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Thanks! I found this site just searching xj goodies. I just bought a 98 xj 4dr sport for $700. It has the usual Michigan rust but not too bad. I have to put a fuel pump modual in it ($75 at junk yard) and throw some tires on it, and it should be good to go! My lovely Girlfriend Dawn has a 1987 MJ that we have to scrap :( "frame" section below the cab is rotten. It will serve as a donor for some odds and ends for the xj before it goes.

Damn that's a shame about the MJ. :welcome: to xjtalk! :patriot:

XJ Wheeler
04-03-2012, 10:05 PM

Welcome to the site and nice steal on the '98.

4.3LXJ
04-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Welcome, and we look forward to your progress on your "new" XJ