PDA

View Full Version : Back in the BOX! YEEEE HAAWW!!

?blue?sdriver
03-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Howdy yall! ?Blue?sdriver here, on the front range of beautiful Colorado. Formerly known as "Thumpersdriver" On a couple of other forums, Until a few years ago when Thumper was stolen and died in a crushed up ball after being rolled on a highway in excess of 100mph running from the cops. Yes, the thief died too. Stupid girl... Anyhow! We FINALLy couldnt stand not having a Cherokee, and sought out ?Blue?! 96 HO Cherokee Sport, comPLETELY stock, with 160ish on the ticker! Actually, ?Blue? Sought out my wife.. She wanted a Subaru till she saw this Jeep (Or the Jeep saw her...), then it was aaalll over. Plan on doing the same thing to ?Blue? As was done to Thumper. 4/4.5 lift, 31" tires. and a totally armored belly and flanks! Along with some engine upgrades. Cam, header, injectors, ect... Thumper was named by its first owner, and rightly so, because it was like a flipping Jack rabbit. ?Blue? Was named by my second eldest daughter because of its color, which she described as "?Blue?".

cantab27
03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
:woot::woot:...yall sound rather happy about ya new xj.......welcome along to xjtalk.........build thread coming up....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mudderoy
03-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Howdy yall! ?Blue?sdriver here, on the front range of beautiful Colorado. Formerly known as "Thumpersdriver" On a couple of other forums, Until a few years ago when Thumper was stolen and died in a crushed up ball after being rolled on a highway in excess of 100mph running from the cops. Yes, the thief died too. Stupid girl... Anyhow! We FINALLy couldnt stand not having a Cherokee, and sought out ?Blue?! 96 HO Cherokee Sport, comPLETELY stock, with 160ish on the ticker! Actually, ?Blue? Sought out my wife.. She wanted a Subaru till she saw this Jeep (Or the Jeep saw her...), then it was aaalll over. Plan on doing the same thing to ?Blue? As was done to Thumper. 4/4.5 lift, 31" tires. and a totally armored belly and flanks! Along with some engine upgrades. Cam, header, injectors, ect... Thumper was named by its first owner, and rightly so, because it was like a flipping Jack rabbit. ?Blue? Was named by my second eldest daughter because of its color, which she described as "?Blue?".

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. How old was the girl that stole it and died?

1ATony
03-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the site