PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NE Wyoming!

jax4572
03-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Hello all! New to this forum but I have been around a bit on some others. My Jeep is a 1984 with the infamous 2.8l V-6 that most people don't care for. It has been in my family since the late 80's and I got it in 2000. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned and has never left me stranded! I finally started putting some money into it about 2 years ago, its been a slow process but it's coming along! I learned most of what I know about vehicles from my old Jeep. I can't begin to think about how many hours I have spend working on it! I am always up for helping out anyone who asks, so if there is anything I might be able to help with feel free to ask! If you are from the NE Wyoming area I am always up for working on stuff Thanks for reading this!
Doug :)

Mudderoy
03-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Hello all! New to this forum but I have been around a bit on some others. My Jeep is a 1984 with the infamous 2.8l V-6 that most people don't care for. It has been in my family since the late 80's and I got it in 2000. It has been the best vehicle I have ever owned and has never left me stranded! I finally started putting some money into it about 2 years ago, its been a slow process but it's coming along! I learned most of what I know about vehicles from my old Jeep. I can't begin to think about how many hours I have spend working on it! I am always up for helping out anyone who asks, so if there is anything I might be able to help with feel free to ask! If you are from the NE Wyoming area I am always up for working on stuff Thanks for reading this!
Doug :)

:welcome: to xjtalk. Glad you stopped by and joined us.

cantab27
03-09-2012, 11:41 AM
welcome to xjtalk doug....

Brasscatz
03-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Welcome to xjtalk!