PDA

View Full Version : Welcome pvlopez!!!

msmoorenburg
03-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Hi pvlopez, welcome to the xjtalk forum!

We would love to know more about you and your Jeep. How you found us, etc...

Check out "Announcements" "How to post an image" for help posting images.

Got a Wrangler? Maybe a friend with one? http://www.WranglerTalk.com/

pvlopez
03-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Hello everyone, Im pedro. I just bought my very first car and I just so Happened to be a 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th anniversary edition. Im excited to be part of the culture and learn a whole ton about the car. It sounds like everyone gets great enjoyment from their Cherokees, hope i can say the same. If anyone knows good reference sites or books i should pick up or good place to get cheap (dirt Cheap) parts, for example a brush kit let me know.

cantab27
03-03-2012, 01:00 PM
welcome to xjtalk

Brasscatz
03-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone, Im pedro. I just bought my very first car and I just so Happened to be a 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th anniversary edition. Im excited to be part of the culture and learn a whole ton about the car. It sounds like everyone gets great enjoyment from their Cherokees, hope i can say the same. If anyone knows good reference sites or books i should pick up or good place to get cheap (dirt Cheap) parts, for example a brush kit let me know.

Welcome from Houston!! There are several vendors on here that offer a great discount for parts to xjtalk members, please check them out here http://www.xjtalk.com/vendors.php.

As far as reference sites an books, everything you'll need is probably on this wonderful forum! If you cannot find an answer by searching for it, please feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are a BUNCH of people on here that know these Jeeps inside and out, and we are all very happy to help. There are no dumb questions either... we were all newbies at one point or another, so ask anything! :D:D:thumbsup:

pvlopez
03-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I will surely be trolling the threads on this forum then. Like I said this is my first car and I dont know the first thing about them. So every piece of info is a learning experience for me.

1ATony
03-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the site